Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Cornerstone Project FundProject/Operating
The Cornerstone Project, NFP is a small group of volunteers (currently 10 in number) in Lanark, Carroll County, Illinois who are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our... Read More
February 2018 our family experienced the tragic loss of our beloved son, brother, husband, father and friend. The pain and grief is indescribable. We are all still working on finding a “new... Read More
- Elves work at North Pole & 'special' locations
- Elves participate in Ed-Co's "Christmas for Kids"
- Elves love all of God's children
"Twas the Season for gift giving and all throughout the day Elves were gift wrapping; Christmas was near and all were of good cheer, nary an Elf could be found napping." Since 1986, Ed-... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
Finley Health FoundationEndowed
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More