Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Ensuring a bright future for Anamosa
- Established in 2004 by Anamosa citizens
History The Anamosa Community Foundation was established in 2004 by a group of Anamosa citizens. It is an endowment fund dedicated solely for the benefit of Anamosa. The mission of the fund... Read More
Restore McGregor 2017 Tornado FundNon-Endowed
- Help victims and their families
- Address critical community needs
- Provide assistance to households impacted
When disaster strikes in Northeast Iowa, Iowans count on each other and work together to restore our communities. The Clayton County Foundation for the Future, an affiliate of the Community... Read More
- John Bloom Arts Festival since 2003
- Art Exhibits at the Operahouse since 2007
- Central DeWitt Student Star Performers
The DeWitt Area Fine Arts Foundation is a subsidiary of the LincolnWay Community Foundation, a 501c3 designated organization, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Educating the community on our history
- Free Admission to Museum Complex
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Provides exceptional care for those with cancer
- Leading cancer treatment in Dubuque
The Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the tri-state area. Providing more than 20,000 procedures... Read More