Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- modernization of the plot map with metal markers
- placement of St. Mary's bell at entrance
- elegant gated entry and landscaping
In 2018 a parishioner of St. Mary’s provided a donation to the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque and Community Foundation of Jackson County to establish an endowment to benefit the... Read More
Presentation Lantern CenterEndowed
- 365 IMPACT Award 2012 for Non-Profit Excellence
- 2011 Ruby Sutton Humanitarian Award, Dbq. NAACP
- 2011 Matthew 25 Award, Divine Word College,Epworth
Presentation Lantern Center is a place of welcome and hospitality serving immigrants. Since 2002 the center has provided hospitality, educational opportunities and advocacy to over 1,000 newcomers... Read More
- Supports Hempstead High School Teachers
- Annual appreciation award
- Beginning in 2019
The Seiffert Family Teacher Appreciation Fund has been established to honor exceptional teachers at Hempstead High School in Dubuque, Iowa. The Seifferts are a family of educators. Bill... Read More
- Wellness Center use has increased
- Patients using the Wellness Center are healthier
- One staff becoming a Certified Diabetes Educator
Crescent Community Health Center is a local medical and dental clinic providing basic (primary) medical and oral health care. Our doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, dental hygienists and other... Read More