Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- 2014-2015 YTD awarded $42,090 in requests
- $500,000 to a new science wing at High School
- 2012-2013 school year awarded $40,652 in requests
Quality education has always played a significant role in the District. However, the educational and financial demands on schools continue to increase while the budget continues to shrink. Our... Read More
K.I.D.S - KIDS in Dubuque SkateProject/Operating
- Pillar Design Studios New 2018 Design
- City Council Approval of Flora Park Site 2017
- City of Dubuque committed $600,000 to project
KIDS is Kids in Dubuque Skate - a group of all ages that support the creation of a centrally located outdoor public skate park with accessibility to public transit, restrooms, water and shade.
- 4th year of providing Christmas Dinners
- Served over 100 dinners in 2017
- All are welcomed
The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dubuque is for enriching our youth that don't have access to many of the things most children take for granted. Computers,meals,sports,leadership and many more... Read More
Green Hill CemeteryEndowed
- Picturesque, Northeast Iowa cemetery
- Supports annual upkeep expenses
- Flowers are placed at each gravesite
Green Hill is a country cemetery nestled in the beautiful, rolling hills of picturesque, northeast Iowa. Like many small country cemeteries, it has become increasingly difficult to meet annual... Read More
- Established in 1857; presently 2,398 families
- Value of worship, education, and faith
- We seek to become Christlike by serving others
Our history clearly demonstrates that buildings come and go. But "Church" is not about buildings. They only provide the shell in which to gather the community of believers.... Read More