Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- We have helped 375 children
- Travel over 1,467,194 miles & take 10,018+ trips
- To access cancer treatment since 2010!
Our role in the fight against childhood cancer focuses on getting children to the hospital for cancer treatment. This mission stems for our founder’s personal experience with cancer as a young... Read More
Cornerstone Project FundProject/Operating
- Preserved the Shumway Building
- Assisted in rebuilding the city gazebo
- Preserving the Valentine Building
The Cornerstone Project, NFP is a small group of volunteers (currently 10 in number) in Lanark, Carroll County, Illinois who are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
Finley Health FoundationEndowed
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
K.I.D.S - KIDS in Dubuque SkateProject/Operating
- Pillar Design Studios New 2018 Design
- City Council Approval of Flora Park Site 2017
- Groundbreaking July 2018
KIDS is Kids in Dubuque Skate - a group of all ages that support the creation of a centrally located outdoor public skate park with accessibility to public transit, restrooms, water and shade.