Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
More Moments More Memories FoundationNon-Endowed
- Assists individuals with cancer & their caregivers
- Provides assistance to access clinical trials
- Gives more moments and memories with loved ones
The More Moments More Memories Foundation removes financial obstacles and clears a path for patients to seek critical treatments needed to improve the quality and quantity of their lives, which could... Read More
- Bluebird house building workshop - yearly in March
- Hafeman Wildlife Area & McLaughlin Wildlife Area
- Leifker Wildlife Area
On April 4, 1933, a group of 34 interested citizens met at the Dubuque Library and formed the Dubuque County Conservation Society. Their main object at the time was the preservation of an area... Read More
- Enriches the lives of young girls
- Devoted to building good character and leadership
Girl Scouts is the world's preeminent organization dedicated solely to girls—all girls—where, in an accepting and nurturing environment, girls build character and skills for success... Read More