The Foundation for Dubuque Public Schools (formerly the Dubuque Community School District Foundation) promotes the importance of public education by increasing community investment for the enhancement of student achievement in the Dubuque Public Schools.
- Is creating a permanent funding source for Dubuque Schools by raising an endowment through major and planned gifts.
- Works with business and private donors to build general, endowed and designated funds for educational programs in the district.
- Provides an opportunity to honor and remember past and present educators through the Tribute to Teachers Program.
- Supports excellence in school libraries through the Burgart Fund for Educational Excellence.
- Supports the School District’s mission of developing world-class learners and citizens of character in a safe and inclusive learning community.