No one knows exactly what tomorrow may bring for our community. What needs and opportunities will arise? What critical work will be needed to improve the quality of life? What can we do now to help assure that future needs are met?
The Forever Fund was created to address these questions. It presents an opportunity for all who love our region to invest in the most important issues, initiatives and needs for generations to come. Think of it as the community’s savings account. The flexible dollars it will provide will address critical and emerging needs, similar to our affiliate foundations’ grantmaking endowments.
We can’t predict the future. But today, through the Forever Fund, we can play a role in positioning our community for continued success.
Future generations are counting on us.
Through the Forever Fund, the Foundation can provide key grant funding to community projects, serving needs that could not have been anticipated as recently as 15 years ago.
Since opening its doors in 2003, Community Foundation grants have created transformational change in the community, including:
- Reducing barriers to employment through workforce training and educational programs.
- Providing opportunities for students to improve their academic achievement through tutoring, mentorship and engaging extra-curricular programming.
- Supporting innovative solutions to bring artistic experiences to new and diverse audiences.
- Ensuring vibrant recreational experiences through enhanced parks, trails and outdoor amenities.
- Creating innovative and impactful ways to meet our neighbors’ basic needs of housing and hunger.
Your support of the Forever Fund enables you to be part of something bigger, forever.