Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation.
Your full contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Women's Giving CircleEndowed
- Have awarded 24 grants totaling over $40,000
- Currently comprised of 130 members
- Current endowment fund totals $280,000
The Women's Giving Circle (WGC) offers an opportunity for women in our community to come together to participate in philanthropy through education, grantmaking and various community activities. The... Read More
The McCarthy Center for Nonprofits was founded in 2008 by the late Leo McCarthy and his wife Joy to help strengthen nonprofits throughout Northeast Iowa. As a founding CFGD board member, McCarthy... Read More
- Funds pediatric cancer research
- 2015 Dubuque Dancing with the Stars charity
- Annual Golf Fore! Childhood Cancer Research
In 2010, Anna was having back pain. At first the doctors thought it was strained muscles or constipation, but just before her fourth birthday, Anna was diagnosed with Stage 4 Alveolar... Read More
Tri-State Trail VisionEndowed
- Promotes safe biking, hiking, and wellness
- Focus on sustainability
- Bike to Work Week co-organizer
Tri-State Trail Vision was formed from the Envision 2010 (Ten Community Projects by 2010) effort. We seek to motivate people to walk, hike, and bike on our trail systems in and around the Dubuque... Read More
- Character and leadership development
- Educational and fun programming
- Over 4 million scouts nation wide
Cub Scouting provides boys with a program of communication, education, achievement, and fun that involves the parent and family. The program also gives the boy weekly involvement with the small peer-... Read More