Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
More Moments More Memories FoundationNon-Endowed
- Assists individuals with cancer & their caregivers
- Provides assistance to access clinical trials
- Gives more moments and memories with loved ones
About The More Moments More Memories Foundation removes financial obstacles and clears a path for patients with cancer to seek critical treatments needed to improve the quality and quantity... Read More
Together We Build: Jackson County Fair & Extension Outreach CenterProject/Operating
- Fundraising effort to build new Outreach Center
- Partnership - ISU Extension & Jackson County Fair
- Groundbreaking Fall 2018
The Jackson County Fair Board and Jackson County Extension are working to strengthen families, empower youth and grow our communities in the interest of strengthening agriculture, business, community... Read More
- Professional Summer Theatre Inside a Riverboat
- HIgh School Summer Intern Program
- Professionally Directed Theatre Camp for Kids
K.I.D.S - KIDS in Dubuque SkateProject/Operating
- City Council Approval of Flora Park Site 2017
- City of Dubuque committed $600,000 to project
- December 2015 ITC Midwest donation of $15,000
KIDS is Kids in Dubuque Skate - a group of all ages that support the creation of a centrally located outdoor public skate park with accessibility to public transit, restrooms, water and shade.
Grants for TechEndowed
- Technology is an unmet need at many nonprofits.
- Grants will fund tech assessments and upgrades.
- Endowed gifts will sustain grants forever.
As volunteers with many local organizations, Dave and Liz Cushman noticed many nonprofits faced a similar challenge. While directors had expertise in the organization’s mission, they often did... Read More