Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation.
Your full contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
- Supports local health care in Clayton County
The Central Community Hospital Foundation recently established an endowed fund within the Clayton County Community Foundation (CCFF), an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.... Read More
- Purchase and development of 55 acres at $1.8 mil
- Americas State Tree Walk/ ADA trail
- Provide funds for School Field Trip Transportation
The Mines of Spain Recreation Area and E.B.Lyons Interpretive and Nature Center are located on 1380 acres of wooded and prairie land just south of Dubuque, IA along the Mississippi River.It has been... Read More
Ohnward Fine Arts CenterEndowed
- We are the only performing arts center in Jackson
- We feature over 12 professional shows a year
- We also produce local community theater shows
The Ohnward Fine Arts Center This 29,800 square foot non-profit facility was made possible through private donations, grants and countless volunteer hours. The facility is not just a building but... Read More
Resurrection Parish FundEndowed
- A diverse, growing, and faith filled parish
- Value of worship, education, and faith
We, the Catholic Christian community of the Church of the Resurrection, are rich in tradition and history. We acknowledge with pride and gratitude the sacrifices and efforts made by those who came... Read More
- Over 90% of funds are given to local survivors
The Board of Directors started gifting monies to local tri-state survivors in 2002 after a dear friend and her family dealt with breast cancer and her death. After this initial act of giving the... Read More