Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation.
Your full contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
- Elem. Youth Group & MS/HS Youth Group
- Annual Vacation Bible School w/ approx. 120 kids
- Damka, Nigeria Mission Project
We believe all means all. All people are welcome and the real hospitality we offer to all people, all of the time, matters. All are welcomed to worship, take Communion, and connect in this... Read More
- Provide Braille, Cane Travel & Food Prep Training
- Weekly & Monthly Social Activities for Clients
- Magnifiers, talking devicesat Low Vision Center
TRI-STATE INDEPENDENT BLIND SOCIETY We strive to improve the quality of life for the blind, visually impaired to help them live independently. We provide training in braille(read... Read More
- 2013 Winner Iowa Governor's Award for Quality Care
- 2013 Dubuque Chamber "Business of the Year" Winner
- "5 Star" Ratings from CMS (Medicare & Medicaid)
Stonehill Franciscan Services (SFS) is a faith-based, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) quality retirement and care community serving older adults in and around Dubuque, Iowa. The history of SFS can be... Read More
- Protects the natural heritage and scenery of NW IL
- Education on land stewardship and conservation
- Supports recreational resource appreciation
As a nonprofit land trust in a county without a park district, the Jo Daviess Conservation Foundation (JDCF) works hard protecting and preserving natural areas through conservation... Read More