Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- 4-5 mile Grandview walk
- Establishes hope, awareness, and prevention
Suicide takes the lives of over 30,000 Americans each year, many of which never seek out any professional help. By becoming more aware of suicide we can learn how to prevent it and help save the life... Read More
Cascade Community Fund for ESOL/HSED ClassesProject/Operating
- FUNDING SUPPORT - click "Give Now"
- CHILD CARE - free child care to participants
- MEALS - offer a free meal to the families
The Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque (CFGD) and Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC) are partnering to facilitate High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) classes and English for Speakers... Read More
Red Basket Project of Jackson CountyProject/Operating
More Moments More Memories FoundationNon-Endowed
- Assists individuals with cancer & their caregivers
- Provides assistance to access clinical trials
- Gives more moments and memories with loved ones
About The More Moments More Memories Foundation removes financial obstacles and clears a path for patients with cancer to seek critical treatments needed to improve the quality and quantity... Read More
- Roman Catholic consolidated school system
- Vibrant learning community
- K-12 education opportunities
We are a Roman Catholic consolidated area school system, serving 4 elementary schools, 7 early childhood, 1 middle school, one high school.