Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Cha-Cha for Troops Join Michael Fullan as he participates in the Dubuque Chamber's 9th Annual Dancing with the Stars to raise money for Run4Troops. All proceeds raised through Michael's... Read More
- Serving Clinton, IA since 2005
- A resource for a broad range of community needs
The River Bluff Community Foundation (RBCF) was formed in 2005. The founding members of the organization had a vision to ensure that our communities' charitable programs were supported now - and... Read More
- Support the community you love
- Your gift keeps helping others
LincolnWay Community Foundation assists in charitable projects and programs that contribute to the quality of life in rural Clinton County, Iowa. The Foundation provides grants, scholarships, tax... Read More
- Serving Jackson County for 30 years
- Built more than 60 charitable funds
- Awarded $845,000 in grants & scholarships in 2016
The Community Foundation of Jackson County, formerly the Maquoketa Area Foundation, was established in 1982 to help individuals throughout Jackson County make a positive impact on the communities... Read More
- Serving the needs of Clayton County
- Connecting donors to causes they love
- Awarded $136,000 in grants & scholarships in 2016
The Community Foundation of Jones County, formerly the Jones County Endowment Fund, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque in early 2013 to make a stronger impact on the... Read More