Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation.
Your full contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
- Certified Patient Centered Medical Home
- CMS designated 5 Star hospital (2015)
- Largest employer in Delaware County
Since 1950, Regional Medical Center has been committed to the health of our area communities by providing quality, personalized care to our patients. RMC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit Critical Access... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Provides exceptional care for those with cancer
- Leading cancer treatment in Dubuque
The Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the tri-state area. Providing more than 20,000 procedures... Read More
- Supports NICC and promotes student success
The Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation was established in 1981 as an external, 501C3 organization to secure outside resources for Northeast Iowa Community College. Organized exclusively for... Read More
- Bringing the community together through nature
- Promoting environmental education and recreation
- Inspiring the community to care for environment
Since the formation of the Friends group in 2001, we have been supporting Jackson County Conservation Board in bringing environmental education and recreational opportunities to as many people as... Read More
Harpers Ferry Boosters IncEndowed
- Mission to improve and promote our community
- Based in Harpers Ferry, Iowa
The Harpers Ferry Boosters Inc is a area community organization which promotes the community through events and assists other community organizations. Some of our projects include the Firecracker 5K... Read More