Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
More Moments More Memories FoundationNon-Endowed
- Assists individuals with cancer & their caregivers
- Provides assistance to access clinical trials
- Gives more moments and memories with loved ones
The More Moments More Memories Foundation removes financial obstacles and clears a path for patients to seek critical treatments needed to improve the quality and quantity of their lives, which could... Read More
Dubuque Trees ForeverProject/Operating
- Support the restoration of the Curtis Mansion
George M. Curtis was one of the founders of the Curtis Brothers Company in 1866. The company manufactured window sash, doors, and interior and exterior millwork for one hundred years in Clinton. It... Read More
- Records available for genealogists and historians.
- Preserves the unique history of Jones County, Iowa
- Safe Trick or Treat attracts over 700 kids.
The Jones County Historical Society was organized in the early 1970s. All items on display have been donated and volunteers maintain the grounds, buildings and displays. The Edinburgh Pioneer Village... Read More
Two by Two Character Development Endowed
- "Excellent Education Resource" Dr.Marvin Berkowitz
- 365 Community Impact Award for Education
- 2013 Edison Award Nominee
Two by Two is a nonprofit organization formed by educators who saw a critical need to restore a culture of character within our society. By including character focused lessons within a child's... Read More