Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Provides access to quality healthcare services.
- In 2017, Crescent served 6,437 patients.
- By 2021, Crescent is expected to serve over 8,500.
Crescent Community Health Center is a local healthcare center providing primary medical and dental care. Our doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, dental hygienists and support staff offer high-... Read More
Grand Opera HouseEndowed
- Oldest theater in Dubuque, built in 1890
- Enhancing community life through the arts
- Adult, youth, and family productions
The Grand Opera House is the oldest theater in Dubuque, built in 1890 and recently restored. As a community theater, productions include well-known musicals, plays, ballets, and special events year... Read More
- Supports Hempstead High School Teachers
- Annual appreciation award
- Beginning in 2019
The Seiffert Family Teacher Appreciation Fund has been established to honor exceptional teachers at Hempstead High School in Dubuque, Iowa. The Seifferts are a family of educators. Bill... Read More
- Established in 2011
- Supports Camanche School Students
- Endowed for Perpetual Giving
The Camanche Schools Foundation Endowment was established as a philanthropic endeavor to perpetuate the generosity of our community. Post-secondary scholarships are being established to... Read More
- Wellness Center use has increased
- Patients using the Wellness Center are healthier
- One staff becoming a Certified Diabetes Educator
Crescent Community Health Center is a local medical and dental clinic providing basic (primary) medical and oral health care. Our doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, dental hygienists and other... Read More