Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Special project / event fund
- Now supporting Senior Speech/Theater Cabaret
The Foundation for Dubuque Public Schools' Education Enrichment Fund supports special events and projects benfitting the Dubuque Community School District. We are pleased to partner... Read More
- Bluebird house building workshop annually in March
- Hafeman Wildlife Area & McLaughlin Wildlife Area
- Leifker Wildlife Area - photo
On April 4, 1933, a group of 34 interested citizens met at the Dubuque Library and formed the Dubuque County Conservation Society. Their main object at the time was the preservation of an area... Read More
Dubuque Lutheran SchoolEndowed
- WE ARE CHRIST-CENTERED.
- DLS students test in the top 10% of the state!
- All students in the tri-state area are welcome.
Since 2003, Dubuque Lutheran School has been providing a Christ-centered cross-focused education. Students from anywhere in the tri-state are welcome. Dubuque Lutheran School is a mission providing... Read More
- Musical arts education for all ages
- Private lessons, group classes, and ensembles
- Community events and programs
The Northeast Iowa School of Music (NISOM) is a non-profit community organization located in Dubuque, Iowa that makes music education and enrichment accessible to all. NISOM offers private... Read More
- Youth binge drinking down from 52% to 15%!
- Youth marijuana use down from 16% to 11%.
- Recognized as a model coalition in Iowa.
The Jones County Safe and Healthy Youth Coalition is a group of local residents and professionals who have come together for a common goal--the safety and well-being of our communities and children.... Read More