Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Finley Health FoundationEndowed
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
Maquoketa Community CupboardProject/Operating
Who We Serve Families and individuals from all over Jackson County come to the Maquoketa Community Cupboard to select from available food what they will need to feed themselves and their families... Read More
- Over1.8 million pounds of food distributed in 2017
- Over 1.5 million meals served in 2017
St. Stephen's Food Bank was legally established in 1982 following a national information search. Located in the back of the Dubuque Rescue Mission, 25,000 pounds of food was distributed to 12... Read More
K.I.D.S - KIDS in Dubuque SkateProject/Operating
- Pillar Design Studios to do construction documents
- City Council Approval of Flora Park Site 2017
- City of Dubuque committed $600,000 to project
KIDS is Kids in Dubuque Skate - a group of all ages that support the creation of a centrally located outdoor public skate park with accessibility to public transit, restrooms, water and shade.