Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Scholarship for Hempstead and Senior graduates
- Environmental Science & Resource Management
The purpose of the J.L. Stangeland Memorial Scholarship is to support graduating seniors from the Dubuque Community School District in Dubuque, IA who will pursue post-secondary education. The winner... Read More
- Purchase and development of 55 acres at $1.8 mil
- Americas State Tree Walk/ ADA trail
- Provide funds for School Field Trip Transportation
The Mines of Spain Recreation Area and E.B.Lyons Interpretive and Nature Center are located on 1380 acres of wooded and prairie land just south of Dubuque, IA along the Mississippi River.It has been... Read More
- Serving Delaware County since 2005
- A vision supported now and in the future
- Awarded $1.6 M in grants & scholarships in 2016
The Foundation for the Future of Delaware County was formed in 2005 as an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque. The founding members of the organization had a vision to ensure... Read More
- Connecting donors to causes they love
- Serving the Dyersville area since 2000
- Awarded $51,000 in grants in 2016
Since 2000, the Dyersville Area Community Foundation has been connecting donors with the philanthropic causes they love. As an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque, the Foundation... Read More
- Serving the needs of Clayton County
- Your gift keeps helping others
- Awarded $110,000 in grants & scholarships in 2016
As the late Roger Halvorson once said, "All of what you see around you today in few years could disappear and be gone...foundations keep the community functioning as if the people were still... Read More