Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Professional Summer Theatre Inside a Riverboat
- HIgh School Summer Deckhands Program
- Professionally Directed Theatre Camp for Kids
- Put 80% of Midwesterners 25 miles from RR station
- 50% of Midwesterners served by hi-speed rail
- 43 million people within 3 hrs of Chicago
Our Vision for Midwest Rail The U.S. Department of Transportation laid out a... Read More
Paws on your Heart Pet Rescue Endowed
- Supports programs for disadvantaged pets
- Supports services to disadvantaged pet owners
Pet rescue services, if they exist at all, typically operate with never-enough funding from a limited number of sources. The Paws on Your Heart Pet Rescue endowment fund was set up to recognize the... Read More
- 2014-2015 YTD awarded $42,090 in requests
- $500,000 to a new science wing at High School
- 2012-2013 school year awarded $40,652 in requests
Quality education has always played a significant role in the District. However, the educational and financial demands on schools continue to increase while the budget continues to shrink. Our... Read More
K.I.D.S - KIDS in Dubuque SkateProject/Operating
- Pillar Design Studios New 2018 Design
- City Council Approval of Flora Park Site 2017
- City of Dubuque committed $600,000 to project
KIDS is Kids in Dubuque Skate - a group of all ages that support the creation of a centrally located outdoor public skate park with accessibility to public transit, restrooms, water and shade.