Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Serving Allamakee County since 2005
- Funded over $792,000 in programs
- Awarded $148,326 in grants & scholarships in 2016
The Allamakee County Community Foundation (ACCF) was formed in 2005 as an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque. The founding members of the organization had the vision to ensure... Read More
- Certified Patient Centered Medical Home
- CMS designated 5 Star hospital (2015)
- Largest employer in Delaware County
Since 1950, Regional Medical Center has been committed to the health of our area communities by providing quality, personalized care to our patients. RMC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit Critical Access... Read More
- 4-5 mile Grandview walk
- Establishes hope, awareness, and prevention
Suicide takes the lives of over 30,000 Americans each year, many of which never seek out any professional help. By becoming more aware of suicide we can learn how to prevent it and help save the life... Read More
Cascade Community Fund for ESOL/HSED ClassesProject/Operating
- FUNDING SUPPORT - click "Give Now"
- CHILD CARE - free child care to participants
- MEALS - offer a free meal to the families
The Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque (CFGD) and Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC) are partnering to facilitate High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) classes and English for Speakers... Read More