Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dubuque Food Pantry, IncEndowed
- Helps feed those in need
Clients are referred to the Pantry by churches and religious organizations, public and private service agencies, and by members of the Board of Directors. The client then receives food and various... Read More
- 2017 we distributed over 1.8 million lbs of food
- Over 1.5 million meals served in 2017
- 2018 is up 17 % in distribution at end of Sept
St. Stephen's Food Bank was legally established in 1982 following a national information search. Located in the back of the Dubuque Rescue Mission, 25,000 pounds of food was distributed to 12... Read More
- Musical arts education for all ages
- Private lessons, group classes, and ensembles
- Community events and programs
The Northeast Iowa School of Music (NISOM) is a non-profit community organization located in Dubuque, Iowa that makes music education and enrichment accessible to all. NISOM offers private... Read More
- Established in 1857; presently 2,398 families
- Value of worship, education, and faith
- We seek to become Christlike by serving others
Our history clearly demonstrates that buildings come and go. But "Church" is not about buildings. They only provide the shell in which to gather the community of believers.... Read More
- Ensuring a bright future for Anamosa
- Established in 2004 by Anamosa citizens
History The Anamosa Community Foundation was established in 2004 by a group of Anamosa citizens. It is an endowment fund dedicated solely for the benefit of Anamosa. The mission of the fund... Read More