Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Seton Catholic SchoolEndowed
- Christ-Centered education
- Serving the parishes of St. Elizabeth Pastorate
The Seton Catholic School Faculty and Staff believe in seeking excellence through a Christ-Centered education in a faith filled community so all students can grow spiritually, emotionally, and... Read More
- Serving the needs of Jones County
- Connecting donors to causes they love
- Awarded $136,000 in grants & scholarships in 2016
The Jones County Community Foundation, formerly the Jones County Endowment Fund, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque in early 2013 to make a stronger impact on the communities... Read More
Dyersville Health FoundationEndowed
- Enhancing health care in the Dyersville area
- Provides financial assistance to other centers
From the first efforts to build a hospital in Dyersville in the 1960s, the existence and success of Mercy - Dyersville has depended to a great extent on community volunteerism and philanthropic... Read More
In the fall of 2004 a number of recovering addicts saw a need in the Dubuque community for an organization which would provide access to resources for individuals and their families suffering from... Read More
- Fostering a culture of innovation
- Programs fuse art, science, and technology
- Free field trips for area schools
At Creative Adventure Lab, we believe creative thinking moves the world forward. We offer a diverse portfolio of programs, built on research and proven best practices, that inspire creative thinking... Read More