Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Enriching community through reading and knowledge
Your support for the library will strengthen and expand our mission to serve every one in our service area. Your support is requested for outreach programs, for collections, and for special projects... Read More
- Improves early care and learning
- Encourages success in kindergarten
The Children’s Trust is a philanthropic investment partnership that empowers great leaders to contribute to a brighter future for young people. By investing strategically and granting generously to... Read More
- Dubuque's primary library resource
- Promotes reading and life-long learning
Carnegie-Stout Public Library traces its origins to a subscription library of the 1850s when Dubuque was the largest and most prosperous city in Iowa. The activities of the Young Men's Literary... Read More
- Liberal arts & sciences university in Dubuque, IA
- 40 undergraduate and 5 graduate programs
- Founded in 1843
Our progressive present comes from a storied past. In 1843, Irish woman Mary Frances Clarke journeyed into pioneer territory and formed a congregation of religious women, the Sisters of the Blessed... Read More
Colts Youth OrganizationEndowed
- Celebrated their 50th Anniversary in 2013.
- Marched in 2009 Presidential Inaugural Parade.
- Recognized as "Iowa's Ambassadors of Music."
Colts-sponsored programs now serve over 300 young people in grade 3 through age 21 in the Colts, Colt Cadets, Colts Summer Band, and PanrhythmiX and Pandemonium Steel Drum Ensembles, and they partner... Read More