Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Annual High School Scholarship
- Healthcare Scholarship
- Bluebird house building workshop annually in March
- Hafeman Wildlife Area & McLaughlin Wildlife Area
- Leifker Wildlife Area - photo
On April 4, 1933, a group of 34 interested citizens met at the Dubuque Library and formed the Dubuque County Conservation Society. Their main object at the time was the preservation of an area... Read More
Bell Tower TheaterEndowed
- Live Theater--All Comedy
- Youth Programs serve 1,000 kids each year
- Regularly serves patrons and kids in IA, IL & WI
Since our first production in 2003, the Bell Tower Theater has produced more than 90 shows. We are proud to have presented the area premieres of plays like "Sex Please, We're Sixty,"... Read More
- Improving the Grand Mound community
- An on-going project.
This impact fund is a managed endowment fund focused on improving the Grand Mound community. This charitable fund is a permanent account whereby the earnings will be earmarked, dedicated and... Read More
- Helping and creating hope for those in need
- Striving to achieve justice
- Empowering our community
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Dubuque works to reduce poverty, strengthen families and empower communities through a wide variety of programming including: Affordable Housing, Mental... Read More