Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Steeple Square Received nonprofit status in 2013
- Francis Apartments provide supportive housing
- Marita Theisen Childcare Center, open in 2019
A Dubuque icon since 1867, the former home of St. Mary’s Parish is once again a hub for personal growth, celebration, and community empowerment. Steeple Square is restoring economic prosperity... Read More
- - Leading museum, aquarium, and historical society
- - Attracts over 75,000 school aged children and ed
- Accounts for $10.5M in economic impact for Dubuque
Open to the public in 2003, the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium was established to become the nation’s premiere center for interpreting and conserving the Mississippi River... Read More
Bill Turnis Endowment FundEndowed
- We have helped 375 children
- Travel over 1,467,194 miles & take 10,018+ trips
- To access cancer treatment since 2010!
Our role in the fight against childhood cancer focuses on getting children to the hospital for cancer treatment. This mission stems for our founder’s personal experience with cancer as a young... Read More
Cornerstone Project FundProject/Operating
- Preserved the Shumway Building
- Assisted in rebuilding the city gazebo
- Preserving the Valentine Building
The Cornerstone Project, NFP is a small group of volunteers (currently 10 in number) in Lanark, Carroll County, Illinois who are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our... Read More