Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Restore McGregor 2017 Tornado FundNon-Endowed
- Help victims and their families
- Address critical community needs
- Provide assistance to households impacted
When disaster strikes in Northeast Iowa, Iowans count on each other and work together to restore our communities. The Clayton County Foundation for the Future, an affiliate of the Community... Read More
- Osborne delivered 754 programs to 13,518 in 2017.
- 80% of Environmental Ed. participants are youth.
- 118 Vols gave 1059 hours to the Env Ed in 2017
The Osborne Partners for Education Endowment Fund was started by Susi Nehls and Roy Blair in memory of Susi's father, Dr. Joe Hickey. Dr. Hickey's research led to the legislation that... Read More
- Purchase and development of 55 acres at $1.8 mil
- Americas State Tree Walk/ ADA trail
- Provide funds for School Field Trip Transportation
The Mines of Spain Recreation Area and E.B.Lyons Interpretive and Nature Center are located on 1380 acres of wooded and prairie land just south of Dubuque, IA along the Mississippi River.It has been... Read More
At Aquin, the heart of our work is found in our vision: Be it known to all who enter here that Christ is the reason for our school. He is the unseen but ever present teacher in our classes. He is the... Read More