Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Osborne delivered 702 programs to 12,939 in 2016.
- 81% of Environmental Ed. participants are youth.
- 98 volunteers gave 982 hours to the Env Ed in 2016
The Osborne Partners for Education Endowment Fund was started by Susi Nehls and Roy Blair in memory of Susi's father, Dr. Joe Hickey. Dr. Hickey's research led to the legislation that... Read More
- In Memory of Allison Cress
- Supports Hempstead High School Art in Dubuque, IA
- Permanently Endowed Fund
The Allison Cress Endowment for Art Education empowers students in further developing their creativity and artistic skills by supporting the art education program at Hempstead High School. ... Read More
- 135,000 pounds of food was distributed May 2017
- Over 1.2 million meals served in 2016
St. Stephen's Food Bank was legally established in 1982 following a national information search. Located in the back of the Dubuque Rescue Mission, 25,000 pounds of food was distributed to 12... Read More
Bellevue Education EndowmentEndowed
- 1:1 Computers for all students in grades 3-12
- Students avg 18 free college credits when graduate
- Personalized Learning & Bellevue Big
Welcome to Bellevue Schools! Whether your visit is online or in-person, we always enjoy visitors. The Bellevue Schools strive to provide quality learning experiences for all our students, with the... Read More