Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- We now serve 28 members, and have 179 volunteers,
- We provide over 1,000 rides per month
- Volunteer today. You can set your own schedule.
DuRide is a local non-profit service that provides a safe and personalized transportation option for seniors age 65 and older in Dubuque, East Dubuque and Asbury. Volunteers, using their personal... Read More
- Cared for nearly 4,000 animals in 2013
- Provides compassion and care to unwanted animals
- Offers services to pets & the people who love them
The Dubuque Regional Humane Society (DRHS) is a private, publicly supported non-profit organization. It is committed to building lifelong bonds between people and animals through adoption, education... Read More
- We have helped 351 children
- Travel over 1,334,760 miles & take 8,880+ trips
- To access cancer treatment since 2010!
Our role in the fight against childhood cancer focuses on getting children to the hospital for cancer treatment. This mission stems for our founder’s personal experience with cancer as a young... Read More
- Generating funds to expand programs and services
- Making a difference in the lives of patients
Mercy Medical Center established the Dubuque Mercy Health Foundation to make a difference for the hospital, the families for whom we care and the community we serve. Hardly a day goes by without... Read More
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Educating the community on our history
- Free Admission to Museum Complex
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More