Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Professional Summer Theatre Inside a Riverboat
- HIgh School Summer Intern Program
- Professionally Directed Theatre Camp for Kids
K.I.D.S - KIDS in Dubuque SkateProject/Operating
- City Council Approval of Flora Park Site 2017
- City of Dubuque committed $600,000 to project
- December 2015 ITC Midwest donation of $15,000
KIDS is Kids in Dubuque Skate - a group of all ages that support the creation of a centrally located outdoor public skate park with accessibility to public transit, restrooms, water and shade.
Grants for TechEndowed
- Technology is an unmet need at many nonprofits.
- Grants will fund tech assessments and upgrades.
- Endowed gifts will sustain grants forever.
As volunteers with many local organizations, Dave and Liz Cushman noticed many nonprofits faced a similar challenge. While directors had expertise in the organization’s mission, they often did... Read More
Grace Lutheran ChurchEndowed
Paws on your Heart Pet Rescue Endowed
- Supports programs for disadvantaged pets
- Supports services to disadvantaged pet owners
Pet rescue services, if they exist at all, typically operate with never-enough funding from a limited number of sources. The Paws on Your Heart Pet Rescue endowment fund was set up to recognize the... Read More