Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Over1.8 million pounds of food distributed in 2017
- Over 1.5 million meals served in 2017
St. Stephen's Food Bank was legally established in 1982 following a national information search. Located in the back of the Dubuque Rescue Mission, 25,000 pounds of food was distributed to 12... Read More
United Way of Dubuque Area Tri-States serves portions of 10 counties in Northeast Iowa, Southwest Wisconsin and Northwest Illinois. We believe every child deserves a good education, every citizen... Read More
- Leading cultural institution within a 150mi radius
- Attracts over 15,000 students & teachers annually
- Accounts for $10.5M in economic impact for Dubuque
Open to the public in 2003, the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium was established to become the nation’s premiere center for interpreting and conserving the Mississippi River... Read More
- Higher education for minority students
- Help young people reach their goals
- Help create a more educated workforce
In Northeast Iowa, as in other communities across the country, increasing higher education attainment is as essential to the local economy as it is to an individual's potential for success and... Read More
- Advance equity and inclusion
- Meet the cultural needs of a diverse community
In early 2012, community members began to take notice of challenges related to diversity, equity and inclusion in Dubuque. Individuals were having trouble accessing needed services and... Read More