Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Fostering a culture of innovation
- Programs fuse art, science, and technology
- Free field trips for area schools
At Creative Adventure Lab, we believe creative thinking moves the world forward. We offer a diverse portfolio of programs, built on research and proven best practices, that inspire creative thinking... Read More
Ohnward Fine Arts CenterEndowed
- We are the only performing arts center in Jackson
- We feature over 12 professional shows a year
- We also produce local community theater shows
The Ohnward Fine Arts Center This 29,800 square foot non-profit facility was made possible through private donations, grants and countless volunteer hours. The facility is not just a building but a... Read More
Fill the Pool - DASH Pool Expansion for Community AquaticsProject/Operating
- Drowning is the 2nd leading cause of youth death
- DASH is a certified USA Swimming program
- DASH offers lessons and competitive swim programs
Since 1991, the Dubuque Area Swimmin’ Hurricanes swim team has offered a year-round competitive swimming program available to all youngsters in the greater Dubuque area. We offer training... Read More
- Creating opportunities for farmers
- Healthy school environments
- Walkable communities
The Northeast Iowa Food & Fitness Initiative has brought people in Allamakee, Chickasaw, Clayton, Fayette, Howard and Winneshiek counties together to make our region a place where every day, all... Read More
- Over 90% of funds are given to local survivors
The Board of Directors started gifting monies to local tri-state survivors in 2002 after a dear friend and her family dealt with breast cancer and her death. After this initial act of giving the... Read More