Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Educating the community on our history
- Free Admission to Museum Complex
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $938,355 in scholarships to 1,531 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May 2017, 68 students... Read More
- Supports Dubuque's public school libraries
- $1000 awarded annually
- Endowed fund = Support forever
Established in honor of retired Superintendent John Burgart to enhance resources in our school libraries. The Burgart Fund for Dubuque Public School Libraries is an endowed fund that grants annual... Read More
Veterans Freedom CenterEndowed
- In 2017, there were 7,286 veteran visits our VFC
- Operation:We Care serves all veterans and families
- Give a Lift to a Vet transports vets to Iowa City
Dubuque's Veteran’s Freedom Center exists to meet the needs of all military active duty, reserve and Honorably Discharged Tri-State military veterans past and present. It is ... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More