The Clayton County Foundation for the Future (CCFF) was created with the intention of setting up a perpetual endowment fund that would serve the needs of all of Clayton County and the 19 communities within the county.
Clayton County Foundation for the Future
Each year the Clayton County Foundation for the Future accepts applications for grants for community development, community promotions, community education and similar matters. The grant shall be for the benefit of persons residing in Clayton County, Iowa. Entities that have a 501(c)3 designation by the Internal Revenue Service or schools or municipalities are eligible to apply for these funds. A 25% cash match is required. For more information please refer to our Grant Guidelines. For questions, please contact Emily Sadewasser at 563.880.6044.
How to Apply
- View our Grant Guidelines to see if you qualify for this grant.
- Gather documentation and complete forms.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (DOC) form
- Log in to our online grant management system (or register if you don't already have an account). All open grants are listed in this system.
If this is your first time applying for grant applications on Foundant, please take a few minutes to become familiar with the system:
Tutorial for Applicants (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Find the grant you wish to apply for in the list to start your application. You can save your progress at any point and complete the application at a later date.
- If you are applying with a fiscal sponsor, please enter 00-0000000 in the tax ID box.
- We recommend that you use the most current version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari when applying. Other browsers have been shown to cause issues for users.
Call or email Katie Decker, grant management assistant, at email@example.com or 563-588-2700 if you have any questions about the grant application process.
Current applicants: REVIEW THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION
Grant Resource Documents
Non-501 (c) (3) Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (.doc 48K)
Example Budget (.doc 48K)
For questions about grant applications, please contact Katie Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.588.2700.