Mediacom Arts and Culture Grants
Mediacom's Arts and Culture Grant Cycle provides funding annually to Dubuque arts and "non-arts organizations" to support a distinct aspect of the organization’s arts activities, such as a one-time event, a single production, an exhibition, an educational seminar, or series of related arts activities, such as art classes or training sessions.
Applications are made available May 1 and are due July 31. Awards are announced in September.
How to Apply
Applications for this and other open grants are available by logging in to our grant management system. New applicants, please follow the directions below:
- Gather documentation.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement
- Create an account in our online grant management system. All open CFGD grants are listed in this system.
Call or email Katie Decker, grant management assistant, at email@example.com or 563-588-2700 if you have any questions about the grant application process.