Mediacom Arts and Culture Grants
We are currently accepting applications for Mediacom Arts and Culture Grants. The deadline to apply is July 31, 2017.
Mediacom's Arts and Culture Grant Cycle provides funding annually to Dubuque arts and "non-arts organizations" to support a distinct aspect of the organization’s arts activities, such as a one-time event, a single production, an exhibition, an educational seminar, or series of related arts activities, such as art classes or training sessions.
Awards are announced in September.
How to Apply
Applications for this and other open grants are available by logging in to our grant management system. New applicants, please follow the directions below:
1. Gather documentation.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax-exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement
2. Create an account in our online grant management system. All open Community Foundation grants are listed in this system.
Email Katie Decker, grant management coordinator, at email@example.com or 563.588.2700 if you have any questions about the grant application process.