PBnJ (Youth Philanthropy Board in Jackson County) Grants
The PBnJ Youth Advisory Board strives to engage and empower young people throughout the community. PBnJ grants provide youth-serving organizations the opportunity to strengthen and grow their programs.
How to Apply
- View our Grant Guidelines (PDF) to see if you qualify for this grant and read the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).
- Gather documentation and complete forms.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF) form
- Create an account in our online grant management system. All open CFGD grants are listed in this system.
- Jackson County Campaign for Grade-Level Reading - $500
Raising Grade-Level Readers 2017
- Boy Scouts of America - Mesquakie District, Illowa Council - $500
2017 Mesquakie District, Summer Camp - Camperships
- Bellevue Big - $500
Bellevue Big Initiatives
- Maquoketa Area Family YMCA - $500
Summer Day Camp Experiential Learning
- Child Development, Inc. - $500
- City of Preston - $112
Two Good Park Playground Project
For questions about grant applications, please contact Katie Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.588.2700.