Theisen’s More for Your Community Grants
Now Accepting 2017 Applications
The Theisen’s More for Your Community corporate grant program annually makes grants to all Theisen’s store communities. The program grants to agencies that most effectively, directly serve the basic needs of families and children, which includes food, shelter, education, safety and health.
How to Apply
2017 grant applications are due on August 15, 2017. To login or create an account, visit our grant management system.
- Gather documentation.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax-exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF)
- Create an account in our online grant management system. All open CFGD grants are listed in this system.
For questions, contact Grant Management Coordinator Katie Decker at email@example.com or 563.588.2700.