Theisen’s More for Your Community Grants
The Theisen’s More for Your Community corporate grant program annually makes grants to all Theisen’s store communities. The program grants to agencies that most effectively, directly serve the basic needs of families and children, which includes food, shelter, education, safety and health.
How to Apply
- Gather documentation.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax-exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF)
- Create an account in our online grant management system. All open CFGD grants are listed in this system.
Previous Grant Recipients
For questions about grant applications, please contact Katie Decker at email@example.com or call 563.588.2700.