The Allamakee County Community Foundation was formed in 2005 as an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque. The founding members of the organization had a vision to ensure that our communities charitable programs were supported now and in the future . . .
Allamakee County Community Foundation Grants
Each year the ACCF accepts applications for grants for community development, community promotions, community education and similar matters. The grant shall be for the benefit of persons residing in Allamakee County, Iowa. Entities that have a 501(c)3 designation by the Internal Revenue Service or schools or municipalities are eligible to apply for these funds. Nonprofit groups may apply for up to $20,000 for their projects. For more information on grant eligibility, contact the ACCF at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-586-2046.
How to Apply
- View our Grant Guidelines (PDF) to see if you qualify for this grant.
- Gather documentation and complete forms.
- Tax Status Verification letter for your organization (also called a Tax Determination letter).
- If your organization is not a tax exempt nonprofit, you must partner with an organization that is. This is called fiscal sponsorship. In this case, you will need:
- your fiscal sponsor's Tax Status Verification
- a signed Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (PDF) form
- Log in to our online grant management system (or register if you don't already have an account). All open grants are listed in this system.
If this is your first time applying for grant applications on Foundant, please take a few minutes to become familiar with the system:
Tutorial for Applicants (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Find the grant you wish to apply for in the list to start your application. You can save your progress at any point and complete the application at a later date.
- If you are applying with a fiscal sponsor, please enter 00-0000000 in the tax ID box.
- We recommend that you use the most current version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari when applying. Other browsers have been shown to cause issues for users.
Current applicants: review the status of your application.
Grant Resource Documents
Non-501 (c) (3) Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement (.doc 48K)
Example Budget (.doc 48K)
How to Report on Your Project
We hope that that the funding you have received from the Allamakee County Community Foundation has been helpful to your organization. We would like a Progress Report from each project by November 1 even if your project is not completed yet. Just complete this form.
If you have photos, we would love to see them! Please email to email@example.com or mail to:
PO Box 332
Waukon, IA 52172
If you have any special news releases or brochures that you created, we would be interested in seeing those as well.
For questions about grant applications, please contact Katie Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.588.2700.