Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Women's Giving CircleEndowed
- Has awarded grants totaling over $98,000
- Currently comprised of 150 women
- Current endowment fund totaling over $300,000
The Women's Giving Circle (WGC) offers an opportunity for women in our community to come together to participate in philanthropy through education, grantmaking and various community activities.... Read More
- Serving Clinton, IA since 2005
- A resource for a broad range of community needs
The River Bluff Community Foundation (RBCF) was formed in 2005. The founding members of the organization had a vision to ensure that our communities' charitable programs were supported now - and... Read More
- Serving Jackson County for 30 years
- Built more than 60 charitable funds
- Awarded $501,594 in grants & scholarships in 2016
The Community Foundation of Jackson County, formerly the Maquoketa Area Foundation, was established in 1982 to help individuals throughout Jackson County make a positive impact on the communities... Read More
- Connecting donors to causes they love
- Serving the Dyersville area since 2000
- Awarded $80,291 in grants in 2016
Since 2000, the Dyersville Area Community Foundation has been connecting donors with the philanthropic causes they love. As an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque, the Foundation... Read More
- Support the community you love
- Your gift keeps helping others
LincolnWay Community Foundation assists in charitable projects and programs that contribute to the quality of life in rural Clinton County, Iowa. The Foundation provides grants, scholarships, tax... Read More