Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Caregiver Resource CenterEndowed
- A place for caregivers to connect with each other;
- Access resources, experts and support;
- Manage stress and take time for self-care
Caring for a loved one with chronic illness is physically and emotionally exhausting — and oftentimes overwhelming. "No matter what caregivers need — even if it’s just a hug... Read More
- Endowment for Music at Maquoketa High School
- Annual gift will be made to the music department
- Farnum opened the door to music to all students
A new endowment fund honors Maquoketa Community High School’s Janice Farnum
- Goal: Support nonprofits and thriving communities
- Goal: Build our endowment by $450,000
- Goal: Award $40,000+ in additional annual grants
Since our founding over 15 years ago, the Allamakee County Community Foundation has assisted generous people in supporting their personal charitable goals with love and passion. We also have... Read More
Class of 1975 Hempstead High School
- Building a Healthy & Vibrant Today
- Supporting Initiatives & Programs
- Growing Recreational & Social Activities
The Foundation of Cornerstone Communities supports initiatives and programs that directly impact the everyday health and vitality of residents of all ages in the region served by Guttenberg Municipal... Read More