Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Special project / event fund
- Now supporting Senior Speech/Theater Cabaret
The Foundation for Dubuque Public Schools' Education Enrichment Fund supports special events and projects benfitting the Dubuque Community School District. We are pleased to partner... Read More
Church of the NativityEndowed
- Weekday Mass 6:30 am Mon-Fri, 8:00 am Saturday
- Weekend Mass 4:15 pm Sat, 6:30 & 9:30 am Sunday
Church of the Nativity was established in 1923 to accommodate the growing population of Dubuque Catholics expanding westward from the downtown area to the hill district. The Rev. Henry P. ... Read More
- Preserving historical heritage of New Vienna
- Dedicated Museum Room-St. Boniface High School
- Annual 'Summer Social' event to gather supporters
Organized in 1990, the Society purchased its present day Heritage House Museum to document and proudly display area history for all to see. Prior to purchase the 23 room building served as a Convent... Read More
Dyersville Health FoundationEndowed
- Enhancing health care in the Dyersville area
- Provides financial assistance to other centers
From the first efforts to build a hospital in Dyersville in the 1960s, the existence and success of Mercy - Dyersville has depended to a great extent on community volunteerism and philanthropic... Read More
- Elves work at North Pole & 'special' locations
- Elves participate in Ed-Co's "Christmas for Kids"
- Elves love all of God's children
"Twas the Season for gift giving and all throughout the day Elves were gift wrapping; Christmas was near and all were of good cheer, nary an Elf could be found napping." Since 1986, Ed-... Read More