Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Award yearly scholarship
- Over $3000 in scholarships given out
- Grow endowment to give out more scholarship money
The David Ray Scholarship was started to pay forward the qualities of a teacher/coach that his students, players, community, and competitors revered. Yearly, on the second Saturday of June, a... Read More
Victory Center Ministries is a global ministry that cares for the homeless, poor, and underprivileged here in the USA and abroad. Victory Center Ministries is Headquartered in Clinton, IA... Read More
- Central DeWitt Student Star Performers since 2004
- Art Exhibits at the Operahouse since 2007
- John Bloom Arts Festival from 2003 - 2018
The DeWitt Area Fine Arts Foundation is a subsidiary of the LincolnWay Community Foundation, a 501c3 designated organization, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
Dubuque County Energy DistrictProject/Operating
- Collaborated to promote equitable energy democracy
- Educated about energy efficiency impacts
- Advocated for weatherization services funding
The Dubuque County Energy District will: -Provide energy audits and weatherization services with a focus on low-income and at-risk residents. -Educate the public about the economic, social, and... Read More