Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Clayton County Freedom Rock FundProject/Operating
- $7,000 Donations to get and set boulder
- Aureon/Alpine Communications $250 Grant Awarded
- July 2019 - Ray "Bubba" Sorensen will paint
We are a group of local veterans who have united to establish one of Ray "Bubba" Sorensen's Freedom Rocks in Guttenberg, Iowa to recognize, honor, and thank all Clayton County veterans... Read More
Tri-State Wind SymphonyEndowed
The Tri-State Wind Symphony (TSWS) is a community band composed of 40-80 volunteer woodwind, brass and percussion musicians who enjoy playing free concerts at Eagle Point Park in the summertime.... Read More
- Bluebird house building workshop annually in March
- Hafeman Wildlife Area & McLaughlin Wildlife Area
- Leifker Wildlife Area - photo of pond at LWA
On April 4, 1933, a group of 34 interested citizens met at the Dubuque Library and formed the Dubuque County Conservation Society. Their main object at the time was the preservation of an area... Read More
- Serves Dubuque and Jackson Counties.
- Distributed over 1.5 million meals in 2018.
- Programs include Backpack and Mobile Food Pantry.
St. Stephen’s Food Bank was established in 1982 following a national information search. Located in the back of the Dubuque Rescue Mission, 25,000 pounds of food was distributed to 12 agencies... Read More