Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Ensuring a bright future for Anamosa
- Established in 2004 by Anamosa citizens
History The Anamosa Community Foundation was established in 2004 by a group of Anamosa citizens. It is an endowment fund dedicated solely for the benefit of Anamosa. The mission of the fund... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
Victory Center Ministries is a global ministry that cares for the homeless, poor, and underprivileged here in the USA and abroad. Victory Center Ministries is Headquartered in Clinton, IA... Read More
Greater Dubuque Forever FundEndowed
- Be a part of something bigger, forever.
- Provide key grant funding to community projects.
- Future generations are counting on us.
No one knows exactly what tomorrow may bring for our community. What needs and opportunities will arise? What critical work will be needed to improve the quality of life? What can we do now to help... Read More