Church of the Nativity was established in 1923 to accommodate the growing population of Dubuque Catholics expanding westward from the downtown area to the hill district. The Rev. Henry P. Rohlman was appointed as the first and founding pastor.
We, the people of Nativity Parish, commit to proclaiming Jesus' Kingdom by learning and teaching His word, adoring His presence, and serving the needs of all people.
Donations to this Fund are Eligible for the Endow Iowa 25% State Tax Credit
Our Community Impact Fund supports nonprofits working in areas with the most need right now.
Make a better donation decision by understanding the basics of nonprofit operation.
Roshek Building Suite 195700 Locust StreetDubuque, IA 52001
© 2021 Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque
Confirmed in compliance with National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations.