Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dubuque County Right to LifeEndowed
- Educating the Community on all Life matters
- Operates Educational Conferences and Classes
- Stands with Women who are pregnant and need a hand
Dubuque County Right to Life is a non-profit, non-sectarian, educational organization dedicated to preserving and fostering a respect for human life from conception to natural death. We educate the... Read More
Motor Mill FoundationEndowed
- 33 MM Volunteers contributed 1096.25 hours in 2020
- The Motor Mill welcomed 805 visitors in 2020.
- Fdtn received $36,000 in grants.
In 2002, the CCCB looked to the public for guidance and assistance to develop a long-range plan for the entire Motor Mill Site. As a result, the Motor Mill Advisory Committee was formed in March of... Read More
- Osborne delivered 327 programs to 6,638 in 2020.
- 78% of Environmental Ed. participants are youth.
- Volunteers provided 1282.75 hours of their time.
The Osborne Partners for Education Endowment Fund was started by Susi Nehls and Roy Blair in memory of Susi's father, Dr. Joe Hickey. Dr. Hickey's research led to the legislation that... Read More