Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dubuque County Right to LifeEndowed
- Educating the Community on all Life matters
- Operates Educational Conferences and Classes
- Stands with Women who are pregnant and need a hand
Dubuque County Right to Life is a non-profit, non-sectarian, educational organization dedicated to preserving and fostering a respect for human life from conception to natural death. We educate the... Read More
Maquoketa Community CupboardProject/Operating
Who We Serve Families and individuals from all over Jackson County come to the Maquoketa Community Cupboard to select from available food what they will need to feed themselves and their families... Read More
- Multiple field trips
- Family communication via email, notes & in person
- Guest speakers from community
Little Shepherd Preschool and Day Care is guided by high expectations coupled with the knowledge that all children learn at different levels and speeds. Our preschool staff will provide students with... Read More
- Central DeWitt Student Star Performers since 2004
- Art Exhibits at the Operahouse since 2007
- John Bloom Arts Festival from 2003 - 2018
The DeWitt Area Fine Arts Foundation is a subsidiary of the LincolnWay Community Foundation, a 501c3 designated organization, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.