Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Forever LincolnWay Endowment Endowed
- Planning today to make an impact FOREVER
- Serving 10 communities in rural Clinton County
- Over $7M in grants and scholarships awarded
The seeds of the LincolnWay Community Foundation were planted when a group of passionate residents joined forces to reopen a local operahouse theater. They understood the power of people... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
- Connecting donors to causes they love
- Serving the Dyersville area since 2000
- Awarded $30,000.00 in Grants in 2020
Since 2000, the Dyersville Area Community Foundation has been connecting donors with the philanthropic causes they love. As an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque, the Foundation... Read More
- The COVID-19 Relief Fund will help those in NEED!
- Donations used to quickly move resources.
- Serves Dyersville and surrounding communities.
The Dyersville Area Community Foundation is activating the Dyersville Area Community Foundation COVID-19 Relief Fund. The fund activation is an outcome of the board's disaster... Read More