Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Improving the Grand Mound community
- An on-going project.
This impact fund is a managed endowment fund focused on improving the Grand Mound community. This charitable fund is a permanent account whereby the earnings will be earmarked, dedicated and... Read More
- Reconnect people with nature.
- Horticultural learning opportunities for all.
- Features sculptures & music.
The Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens was established in 1980. It consists of 57 acres and is located at 3800 Arboretum Drive, Dubuque, Iowa. Admission is free and the grounds are... Read More
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile & Althea Sherman Exhibits
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
- 2020 Award - South Winn First Responders
- 2020 Awards - St. Lucas & Waucoma Fire Depts
- 2020 Award - Fort Atkinson Fire Department
The Herold and Kriener Family Legacy Fund was establish to support community service organizations, educational scholarships, faith-based centers and land stewardship in rural Iowa communitys... Read More