Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation.
Your full contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
- Protects the natural heritage and scenery of NW IL
- Education on land stewardship and conservation
- Supports recreational resource appreciation
As a nonprofit land trust in a county without a park district, the Jo Daviess Conservation Foundation (JDCF) works hard protecting and preserving natural areas through conservation... Read More
- Funds pediatric cancer research
- 2015 Dubuque Dancing with the Stars charity
- Annual Golf Fore! Childhood Cancer Research
In 2010, Anna was having back pain. At first the doctors thought it was strained muscles or constipation, but just before her fourth birthday, Anna was diagnosed with Stage 4 Alveolar... Read More
- Live Theater--All Comedy
- Youth Programs serve 1,000 kids each year
- Regularly serves patrons and kids in IA, IL & WI
Since our first production in 2003, the Bell Tower Theater has presented more than 80 shows. We are proud to have presented the area premieres of plays like "Love Shack," "Nana's Naughty Knickers"... Read More
- Supportive housing provided for 40 families - 2015
- 24 foster grands mentor 260 kids monthly - 2016
- Receieved 7,198 info requests via 2-1-1 - 2015
Project Concern provides services to individuals and families who are homeless and living in poverty in Dubuque, Delaware, and Jackson counties. We serve homeless and low-income individuals and... Read More