Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation.
Your full contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
- Safe Passage Dubuque - Student Safety / Success
- Workforce Solutions - Hiring for Diversity
- Promoting Healthy Living - Providing Support
About: 4 the People Inc is an Iowa Nonprofit Corporation that focuses on education, civic engagement, economic well-being, safety and health. The 4 the People Fund is managed by the Community... Read More
- Historic Building Preservation
- Community Engagement
- Family Events and Celebrations
- Funds pediatric cancer research
- 2015 Dubuque Dancing with the Stars charity
- Annual Golf Fore! Childhood Cancer Research
In 2010, Anna was having back pain. At first the doctors thought it was strained muscles or constipation, but just before her fourth birthday, Anna was diagnosed with Stage 4 Alveolar... Read More
- Connects volunteers and leaders to families
- Assists families making the journey out of poverty
Volunteer Allies help families break the cycle of poverty by sharing their time and friendship. There are barriers that keep even the most motivated from achieving prosperity, but Circles breaks down... Read More