The Wilcox Cemetery Association was incorporated in March, 1873 as the Old Settlers Cemetery Association of Fairview. The original East and Center Sections were fenced and plotted in 1882 and the association was renamed Wilcox Cemetery Association. The West Section was plotted in 1952 and the North Section was plotted in 2016. Thanks to donations the Board has made improvements to the road, building, landscaping and has repaired old damaged and leaning stones. In 2020 the Cemetery was fortunate to have an anonymous donor provide $20,000 as part of a matching challenge which has allowed the Board to establish this Endowment Fund for future upkeep of the Cemetery.