Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Purchase and development of 55 acres at $1.8 mil
- Americas State Tree Walk/ ADA trail
- Provide funds for School Field Trip Transportation
The Mines of Spain Recreation Area and E.B.Lyons Interpretive and Nature Center are located on 1380 acres of wooded and prairie land just south of Dubuque, IA along the Mississippi River.It has been... Read More
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile back to Garnavillo after 97 years
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
Resources Unite was founded in 2014 and is the resource and volunteer center of the tri-state area. We serve approximately 20,000 people per year, providing free services that include, but are not... Read More
- Raising funds to purchase new accessible van
- Childcare preparing for Quality Rating upgrade
- Girl Scout living at Res Center selling cookies
Hills & Dales was founded in 1973 by Elaine Barwick to care for her son who had significant disabilities. The organization currently serves and supports individuals from 17 counties throughout... Read More
- Dubuque's primary library resource
- Promotes reading and life-long learning
Carnegie-Stout Public Library traces its origins to a subscription library of the 1850s when Dubuque was the largest and most prosperous city in Iowa. The activities of the Young Men's Literary... Read More