Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- We have helped 481 children
- Travel 1,914,323 miles & take 12,745 trips
- To access cancer treatment since 2010!
Our role in the fight against childhood cancer focuses on getting children to the hospital for cancer treatment. This mission stems for our founder’s personal experience with cancer as a young... Read More
Greater Dubuque Forever FundEndowed
- Be a part of something bigger, forever.
- Provide key grant funding to community projects.
- Future generations are counting on us.
No one knows exactly what tomorrow may bring for our community. What needs and opportunities will arise? What critical work will be needed to improve the quality of life? What can we do now to help... Read More
Alexander McGregor Endowment Endowed
- Promotes a vibrant community
- Supports local non-profits
- Encourages sustainability
This fund was established with a gift from the Restore McGregor 2017 Tornado Fund, which provided assistance to over 50 residents of McGregor in the wake of that disaster. The Alexander... Read More
- Multiple field trips & guests from community
- Family communication via email, notes & in person
Little Shepherd Preschool and Day Care is guided by high expectations coupled with the knowledge that all children learn at different levels and speeds. Our preschool staff will provide students with... Read More