Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dubuque County Right to LifeEndowed
- Educating the Community on all Life matters
- Operates Educational Conferences and Classes
- Stands with Women who are pregnant and need a hand
Dubuque County Right to Life is a non-profit, non-sectarian, educational organization dedicated to preserving and fostering a respect for human life from conception to natural death. We educate the... Read More
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
- Awarded over $1.1 million in scholarships
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $1.1 million in scholarships to 1,681 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May... Read More
Clayton County Freedom Rock FundProject/Operating
- $7,000 Donations to get and set boulder
- Aureon/Alpine Communications $250 Grant Awarded
- $6500 grant Upper MIssissippi Gaming Commission
We are a group of local veterans who have united to establish one of Ray "Bubba" Sorensen's Freedom Rocks in Guttenberg, Iowa to recognize, honor, and thank all Clayton County veterans... Read More
Iowana Juniors ScholarshipEndowed
On May 11, 1981, during the course of the evening's business meeting and 4-H presentations, an explosion occurred in the house that held 27 people (4-H members, their parents, siblings and... Read More