Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
- Awarded over $1.2 million in scholarships
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $1.2 million in scholarships to 1,747 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May 2021, 66... Read More
Paws on your Heart Pet Rescue Endowed
- Supports organizations that rescue pets
- Supports services that help pet owners
Pet rescue services, if they exist at all, operate with never-enough funding from a limited number of sources. Adoption fees cover only a small fraction of rescue expenses; donations and other... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
- Youth binge drinking down from 52% to 7%!
- Youth marijuana use down from 16% to 5%.
- Recognized as a model coalition in Iowa.
The Jones County Safe and Healthy Youth Coalition is a group of local residents and professionals who have come together for a common goal--the safety and well-being of our communities and children.... Read More