Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
More Moments More Memories FoundationNon-Endowed
- Assists individuals with cancer & their caregivers
- Provides assistance to access clinical trials
- Gives more moments and memories with loved ones
About The More Moments More Memories Foundation removes financial obstacles and clears a path for patients with cancer to seek critical treatments needed to improve the quality and quantity... Read More
- Fourteen 4-H clubs spread across Dubuque County
- Over 100 caring adults providing guidance to youth
- Impact over 2,500 youth through 4-H each year
4-H youth programs provide opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use throughout their life. Iowa 4-H builds upon a century of experience as it fosters positive youth development... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More