Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Church of the NativityEndowed
- Weekday Mass 6:30 am Mon-Fri, 8:00 am Saturday
- Weekend Mass 4:15 pm Sat, 6:30 & 9:30 am Sunday
Church of the Nativity was established in 1923 to accommodate the growing population of Dubuque Catholics expanding westward from the downtown area to the hill district. The Rev. Henry P. ... Read More
- Advance equity and inclusion
- Meet the cultural needs of a diverse community
In early 2012, community members began to take notice of challenges related to diversity, equity and inclusion in Dubuque. Individuals were having trouble accessing needed services and... Read More
More Moments More Memories FoundationNon-Endowed
- Assists individuals with cancer & their caregivers
- Provides assistance to access clinical trials
- Gives more moments and memories with loved ones
About The More Moments More Memories Foundation removes financial obstacles and clears a path for patients with cancer to seek critical treatments needed to improve the quality and quantity... Read More
- Serving the needs of Clayton County
- Your gift keeps helping others
- Awarded $194,877 in grants & scholarships in 2016
As the late Roger Halvorson once said, "All of what you see around you today in few years could disappear and be gone...foundations keep the community functioning as if the people were still... Read More
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile back to Garnavillo after 97 years
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More