Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
Presentation Lantern CenterEndowed
- 365 IMPACT Award 2012 for Non-Profit Excellence
- 2011 Ruby Sutton Humanitarian Award, Dbq. NAACP
- 2011 Matthew 25 Award, Divine Word College,Epworth
Presentation Lantern Center is a place of welcome and hospitality serving immigrants. Since 2002 the center has provided hospitality, educational opportunities and advocacy to over 1,200 newcomers... Read More
- We have helped 375 children
- Travel over 1,467,194 miles & take 10,018+ trips
- To access cancer treatment since 2010!
Our role in the fight against childhood cancer focuses on getting children to the hospital for cancer treatment. This mission stems for our founder’s personal experience with cancer as a young... Read More
Alexander McGregor Endowment Endowed
- Promotes a vibrant community
- Supports local non-profits
- Encourages sustainability
This fund was established with a gift from the Restore McGregor 2017 Tornado Fund, which provided assistace to over 50 residents of McGregor in the wake of that disaster. The Alexander... Read More