Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Building a Healthy & Vibrant Today
- Supporting Initiatives & Programs
- Growing Recreational & Social Activities
The Foundation of Cornerstone Communities supports initiatives and programs that directly impact the everyday health and vitality of residents of all ages in the region served by Guttenberg Municipal... Read More
Resources Unite was founded in 2014 and is the resource and volunteer center of the tri-state area. We serve approximately 20,000 people per year, providing free services that include, but are not... Read More
- Dubuque's primary library resource
- Promotes reading and life-long learning
Carnegie-Stout Public Library traces its origins to a subscription library of the 1850s when Dubuque was the largest and most prosperous city in Iowa. The activities of the Young Men's Literary... Read More
- Contributed over $700,000 to the MCSD
- All volunteer board
- Partnership with MCSD and community
The Perpetual Fund of the Monticello School District Foundation, was established in 1995. The Perpetual Fund income is used to ensure the students of the Monticello School District the opportunity to... Read More
Presentation Lantern CenterEndowed
- 365 IMPACT Award 2012 for Non-Profit Excellence
- 2011 Ruby Sutton Humanitarian Award, Dbq. NAACP
- 2011 Matthew 25 Award, Divine Word College,Epworth
Presentation Lantern Center is a place of welcome and hospitality serving immigrants. Since 2002 the center has provided hospitality, educational opportunities and advocacy to over 1,200 newcomers... Read More