Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- We have helped 481 children
- Travel 1,914,323 miles & take 12,745 trips
- To access cancer treatment since 2010!
Our role in the fight against childhood cancer focuses on getting children to the hospital for cancer treatment. This mission stems for our founder’s personal experience with cancer as a young... Read More
Alexander McGregor Endowment Endowed
- Promotes a vibrant community
- Supports local non-profits
- Encourages sustainability
This fund was established with a gift from the Restore McGregor 2017 Tornado Fund, which provided assistance to over 50 residents of McGregor in the wake of that disaster. The Alexander... Read More
Cornerstone Project FundProject/Operating
- Preserved the Shumway Building
- Volunteered to paint a neighboring building
- Preserving the Valentine Building
The Cornerstone Project, NFP is a group of about 12 volunteers in Lanark, Carroll County, Illinois who are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our historic downtown. We,... Read More
- Supports local health care in Clayton County
- Financial support to the Elkader hospital
- Financial support to Elkader EMS
Your donations will support the Central Community Hospital Foundation's mission of improving the health of our communities through the professional and personalized care of MercyOne Elkader... Read More
ZTM Sober Living LLCProject/Operating
- 32-bed sober housing for men in recovey
- Supportive, structured environment after treatment
- Typical length of stay 10 months to 2 years