Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- FDPS funds school programs not covered by taxes
- Funded $165,000 in gifts to support DCSD in 2018
- Endowed fund will provide support FOREVER
The FDPS endowment is a permanent fund that is invested in order to provide annual grant awards to Dubuque’s public schools now and FOREVER. These grants will support programs and projects that... Read More
Dubuque County Energy District FundProject/Operating
The Community Foundation of Jackson County was established in 1982 as the Maquoketa Area Foundation to help individuals throughout Jackson County make a positive impact on the communities ... Read More
- modernization of the plot map with metal markers
- placement of St. Mary's bell at entrance
- elegant gated entry and landscaping
In 2018 a parishioner of St. Mary’s provided a donation to the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque and Community Foundation of Jackson County to establish an endowment to benefit the... Read More
- Wellness Center use has increased
- Patients using the Wellness Center are healthier
- One staff becoming a Certified Diabetes Educator
Crescent Community Health Center is a local medical and dental clinic providing basic (primary) medical and oral health care. Our doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, dental hygienists and other... Read More