Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Raising funds to purchase new accessible van
- Childcare preparing for Quality Rating upgrade
- Girl Scout living at Res Center selling cookies
Hills & Dales was founded in 1973 by Elaine Barwick to care for her son who had significant disabilities. The organization currently serves and supports individuals from 17 counties throughout... Read More
- Dubuque's primary library resource
- Promotes reading and life-long learning
Carnegie-Stout Public Library traces its origins to a subscription library of the 1850s when Dubuque was the largest and most prosperous city in Iowa. The activities of the Young Men's Literary... Read More
- Contributed over $700,000 to the MCSD
- All volunteer board
- Partnership with MCSD and community
The Perpetual Fund of the Monticello School District Foundation, was established in 1995. The Perpetual Fund income is used to ensure the students of the Monticello School District the opportunity to... Read More
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
- Awarded over $1 million in scholarships
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $1 million in scholarships to 1,582 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May 2019, 51... Read More
Dubuque County Right to LifeEndowed
- Educating the Community on all Life matters
- Operates Educational Conferences and Classes
- Stands with Women who are pregnant and need a hand
Dubuque County Right to Life is a non-profit, non-sectarian, educational organization dedicated to preserving and fostering a respect for human life from conception to natural death. We educate the... Read More