Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Purchase and development of 55 acres at $1.8 mil
- Americas State Tree Walk/ ADA trail
- Provide funds for School Field Trip Transportation
The Mines of Spain Recreation Area and E.B.Lyons Interpretive and Nature Center are located on 1380 acres of wooded and prairie land just south of Dubuque, IA along the Mississippi River.It has been... Read More
- Honor the memory of Molly Zelinskas
- Support environmental causes
On October 25, 2016, Tony and Kari Zelinskas lost their daughter Molly in an automobile accident. In her memory, the Zelinskas’ family created an endowment fund at the Community Foundation of... Read More
Greater Dubuque Forever FundEndowed
- Be a part of something bigger, forever.
- Provide key grant funding to community projects.
- Future generations are counting on us.
No one knows exactly what tomorrow may bring for our community. What needs and opportunities will arise? What critical work will be needed to improve the quality of life? What can we do now to help... Read More
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
- Awarded over $1 million in scholarships
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $1 million in scholarships to 1,582 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May 2019, 51... Read More