Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Education programs for 205,000 annual visitors
- Outreach efforts with all Dub. Comm. Elem. Schools
- Accounts for $10.5M in economic impact for Dubuque
Open to the public in 2003, the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium was established to become the nation’s premiere center for interpreting and conserving the Mississippi River... Read More
Clayton County Freedom Rock FundProject/Operating
- $7,000 Donations to get and set boulder
- Aureon/Alpine Communications $250 Grant Awarded
- July 2019 - Ray "Bubba" Sorensen will paint
We are a group of local veterans who have united to establish one of Ray "Bubba" Sorensen's Freedom Rocks in Guttenberg, Iowa to recognize, honor, and thank all Clayton County veterans... Read More
- Blueberry Jam Music Festival -Sandy Hook Tavern
- Four Mounds Youth Adventure Day Camp
The Garrett Wade Stephens Award was established to encourage others to follow their dreams and passions of their own creative and artistic abilities both through educational and experience based... Read More
Cornerstone Project FundProject/Operating
- Preserved the Shumway Building
- Assisted in rebuilding the city gazebo
- Preserving the Valentine Building
The Cornerstone Project, NFP is a small group of volunteers (currently 10 in number) in Lanark, Carroll County, Illinois who are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our... Read More
- Multiple field trips & guests from community
- Family communication via email, notes & in person
Little Shepherd Preschool and Daycare are guided by high expectations coupled with knowledge that all children learn at different levels and speeds, our preschool staff will provide students... Read More