Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- We have helped 481 children
- Travel 1,914,323 miles & take 12,745 trips
- To access cancer treatment since 2010!
Our role in the fight against childhood cancer focuses on getting children to the hospital for cancer treatment. This mission stems for our founder’s personal experience with cancer as a young... Read More
Alexander McGregor Endowment Endowed
- Promotes a vibrant community
- Supports local non-profits
- Encourages sustainability
This fund was established with a gift from the Restore McGregor 2017 Tornado Fund, which provided assistance to over 50 residents of McGregor in the wake of that disaster. The Alexander... Read More
- Multiple field trips & guests from community
- Family communication via email, notes & in person
Little Shepherd Preschool and Day Care is guided by high expectations coupled with the knowledge that all children learn at different levels and speeds. Our preschool staff will provide students with... Read More
- John Bloom Arts Festival since 2003
- Art Exhibits at the Operahouse since 2007
- Central DeWitt Student Star Performers since 2004
The DeWitt Area Fine Arts Foundation is a subsidiary of the LincolnWay Community Foundation, a 501c3 designated organization, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
Cornerstone Project FundProject/Operating
- Preserved the Shumway Building
- Volunteered to paint a neighboring building
- Preserving the Valentine Building
The Cornerstone Project, NFP is a group of about 12 volunteers in Lanark, Carroll County, Illinois who are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our historic downtown. We,... Read More