Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Award Winning Film: Ghost Player: Relive the Magic
- The "Internet Archive" is host to video clips
- Perform at the Field of Dreams movie site
The Ghost Player Endowment is about saving and sharing the history of a barnstorming baseball team and comedy troupe that also performs baseball skills camps and exhibition games. The... Read More
- Supports local health care in Clayton County
- Financial support to the Elkader hospital
- Financial support to Elkader EMS
Your donations will support the Central Community Hospital Foundation's mission of improving the health of our communities through the professional and personalized care of MercyOne Elkader... Read More
ZTM Sober Living LLCProject/Operating
- 32-bed sober housing for men in recovey
- Supportive, structured environment after treatment
- Typical length of stay 10 months to 2 years
- Live and promote active nonviolence & peacemaking
- Minister in five states
- The Canticle is home to the Sisters of St. Francis
The Sisters of St. Francis, Clinton, Iowa is a congregation of Catholic sisters who have been drawn to the teachings of St. Francis and St. Clare of Assisi. Members of this congregation serve... Read More