Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
The Manchester Cemetery Company was founded in 1858. The first lot sale was recorded in 1860. Additional land was purchased or donated throughout the years and now totals 35 acres. There are... Read More
- Purchase and development of 55 acres at $1.8 mil
- Americas State Tree Walk/ ADA trail
- Provide funds for School Field Trip Transportation
The Mines of Spain Recreation Area and E.B.Lyons Interpretive and Nature Center are located on 1380 acres of wooded and prairie land just south of Dubuque, IA along the Mississippi River.It has been... Read More
Motor Mill FoundationEndowed
- 38 Motor Mill Vols contributed 1500 hrs in 2019
- The Motor Mill welcomed 1,399 visitors in 2019
- Fdtn received $1,500 in grants
In 2002, the CCCB looked to the public for guidance and assistance to develop a long-range plan for the entire Motor Mill Site. As a result, the Motor Mill Advisory Committee was formed in March of... Read More
- Osborne delivered 792 programs to 14,832 in 2019.
- 80% of Environmental Ed. participants are youth.
- Volunteers provided 790.5 hours of their time.
The Osborne Partners for Education Endowment Fund was started by Susi Nehls and Roy Blair in memory of Susi's father, Dr. Joe Hickey. Dr. Hickey's research led to the legislation that... Read More
- Serving Clinton, IA since 2005
- A resource for a broad range of community needs
The River Bluff Community Foundation (RBCF) was formed in 2005. The founding members of the organization had a vision to ensure that our communities' charitable programs were supported now - and... Read More