Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Motor Mill FoundationEndowed
- 33 MM Volunteers contributed 1096.25 hours in 2020
- The Motor Mill welcomed 805 visitors in 2020.
- Received $125,000 from the Rural Heritage grant.
In 2002, the CCCB looked to the public for guidance and assistance to develop a long-range plan for the entire Motor Mill Site. As a result, the Motor Mill Advisory Committee was formed in March of... Read More
- Osborne delivered 327 programs to 6,638 in 2020.
- 78% of Environmental Ed. participants are youth.
- Volunteers provided 1282.75 hours of their time.
The Osborne Partners for Education Endowment Fund was started by Susi Nehls and Roy Blair in memory of Susi's father, Dr. Joe Hickey. Dr. Hickey's research led to the legislation that... Read More
- Local conservation efforts
- Supports environmental education
- Improving community life through nature
Friends of Dubuque County Conservation is comprised of conservation minded citizens concerned with maintaining and improving our county parks though volunteerism. The Friends Group supports Dubuque... Read More
FDPS Outdoor Adventure FundProject/Operating
- Serving clients/residents throughout Eastern Iowa
- AutismHD Clinics in 4 communities
- Residential Center opened in 1973
Hills & Dales was founded in 1973 by Elaine Barwick to care for her son who had significant disabilities. The organization currently serves and supports individuals from 26 counties throughout... Read More