Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Alexander McGregor Endowment Endowed
- Promotes a vibrant community
- Supports local non-profits
- Encourages sustainability
This fund was established with a gift from the Restore McGregor 2017 Tornado Fund, which provided assistace to over 50 residents of McGregor in the wake of that disaster. The Alexander... Read More
- John Bloom Arts Festival since 2003
- Art Exhibits at the Operahouse since 2007
- Central DeWitt Student Star Performers
The DeWitt Area Fine Arts Foundation is a subsidiary of the LincolnWay Community Foundation, a 501c3 designated organization, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
- Skiers & Riders Ages 8-20
- Freeride and terrain park coaching
Our goals are to help participants gain next level understanding of freestyle terrain features and the maneuvers that go along with them. Coaches help skiers and riders progress with comfort and... Read More
Carter R. Giese FoundationEndowed
- Encourages strong character values in young people
- Provided golf lessons to underprivileged youth
- Equipped the Dream Center with gear for basketball
On May 10, 2013, Charlie and Linda Giese lost their son, Carter, in an automobile accident. In his memory, the Gieses’ family and friends created an endowed fund at the Community Foundation of... Read More
Tri-State Trail VisionEndowed
- Promotes safe biking, hiking, and wellness
- Focus on sustainability
- Bike to Work Week co-organizer
Tri-State Trail Vision was formed from the Envision 2010 (Ten Community Projects by 2010) effort. We seek to motivate people to walk, hike, and bike on our trail systems in and around the Dubuque... Read More