Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile back to Garnavillo after 97 years
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
- Improving the Calamus community
- An on-going project
- Donate and receive Iowa tax credit of 25 percent!
The Greater Calamus Community Endowment is a managed endowment fund focused on improving the Calamus community. This charitable fund is a permanent account whereby the earnings will be earmarked,... Read More
The Clinton Substance Abuse Council (CSAC) began in 1989 as a volunteer coalition concerned with the escalating trend of drug abuse among Clinton youth. Today the organization provides supports to... Read More
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
- 2018-19 year to pass $1 million in scholarships
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $991,323 in scholarships to 1,582 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May 2018, 51... Read More
- Supports Hempstead High School Teachers
- Annual appreciation award
- Beginning in 2019
The Seiffert Family Teacher Appreciation Fund has been established to honor exceptional teachers at Hempstead High School in Dubuque, Iowa. The Seifferts are a family of educators. Bill... Read More