Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dyersville Area Community FoundationNon-Endowed
- The COVID-19 Relief Fund will help those in NEED!
- Donations used to quickly move resources.
- Serves Dyersville and surrounding communities.
The Dyersville Area Community Foundation is activating the Dyersville Area Community Foundation COVID-19 Relief Fund. The fund activation is an outcome of the board's disaster... Read More
Greater Dubuque Disaster Relief FundNon-Endowed
- Address critical community needs
- Help storm victims and their families
- Provide assistance to households impacted
About The Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque established the Greater Dubuque Disaster Relief Fund to help victims and their families of the 2011 flooding. The fund will be again be utilized... Read More
Paws on your Heart Pet Rescue Endowed
- Supports organizations that rescue pets
- Supports services that help pet owners
Pet rescue services, if they exist at all, operate with never-enough funding from a limited number of sources. Adoption fees cover only a small fraction of rescue expenses; donations and other... Read More
The McCarthy Center for Nonprofits was founded in 2008 by the late Leo McCarthy and his wife Joy to help strengthen nonprofits throughout Northeast Iowa. As a founding CFGD board member, McCarthy... Read More
Grants for TechEndowed
- Technology is an unmet need at many nonprofits.
- Grants will fund tech assessments and upgrades.
- Endowed gifts will sustain grants forever.
As volunteers with many local organizations, Dave and Liz Cushman noticed many nonprofits faced a similar challenge. While directors had expertise in the organization’s mission, they often did... Read More