Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Jones County Disaster Relief Fund – COVID-19Non-Endowed
- Identifying COVID-19-related needs and resources
- Providing grants to nonprofits serving those needs
- Seeking donors to help our community during crisis
As our community and its most vulnerable populations are facing the effects of COVID-19, the Jones County Disaster Relief Fund provides an opportunity for the public to give with the reassurance... Read More
- Serving the needs of Clayton County
- Your gift keeps helping others
- Awarded $291,464 in grants & scholarships in 2019
As the late Roger Halvorson once said, "All of what you see around you today in few years could disappear and be gone...foundations keep the community functioning as if the people were still... Read More
- Enhancing health care in the Dyersville area
- Provides financial assistance to other centers
From the first efforts to build a hospital in Dyersville in the 1960s, the existence and success of Mercy - Dyersville has depended to a great extent on community volunteerism and philanthropic... Read More