Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Infant/Toddler Care
- Preschool Care
- School-age Care
Community Childcare of Manchester operates Carousel Child Care Center and StoryLand ChildCare in Manchester, caring for children age 2 weeks to 12 years.
- Bluebird house building workshop annually in March
- Hafeman Wildlife Area & McLaughlin Wildlife Area
- Leifker Wildlife Area - photo of pond at LWA
On April 4, 1933, a group of 34 interested citizens met at the Dubuque Library and formed the Dubuque County Conservation Society. Their main object at the time was the preservation of an area... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
Church of the NativityEndowed
- Weekday Mass 6:30 am Mon-Fri, 8:00 am Saturday
- Weekend Mass 4:15 pm Sat, 6:30 & 9:30 am Sunday
- Family Holy Hour 6:00-7:00 pm Wednesday
Church of the Nativity was established in 1923 to accommodate the growing population of Dubuque Catholics expanding westward from the downtown area to the hill district. The Rev. Henry P. ... Read More