Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Serving clients/residents throughout Eastern Iowa
- AutismHD Clinics in 4 communities
- Residential Center opened in 1973
Hills & Dales was founded in 1973 by Elaine Barwick to care for her son who had significant disabilities. The organization currently serves and supports individuals from 26 counties throughout... Read More
- Largest employer in Delaware County
- 70+ Years of Experience (established in 1950)
- OB Department Remodel (will be completed soon)
Since 1950, Regional Medical Center has been committed to the health of our area communities by providing quality, personalized care to our patients. RMC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit Critical Access... Read More
Dubuque Caregiver CenterEndowed
- Fifteen 4-H clubs spread across Dubuque County
- Over 100 caring adults providing guidance to youth
- Impact over 2,500 youth through 4-H each year
4-H youth programs provide opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use throughout their life. Iowa 4-H builds upon a century of experience as it fosters positive youth development... Read More