Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
DeWitt Bank & Trust Co. has been instrumental in funding the Central Community Educational Foundation. Through its Saber Card program established in the year 2000, the bank contributed over $50,... Read More
Clarence Griep ScholarshipEndowed
- 2019 Scholarship Recipients:
- Josie Deutmeyer, Beckman Catholic High School
- Marie Knepper, Cascade High School
Professor Clarence Griep (pronounced Grip) taught U.S. History and Government at the University of Dubuque in the 1960’s and 70’s until his untimely death. He was a strong advocate for... Read More
Dubuque County Right to LifeEndowed
- Educating the Community on all Life matters
- Operates Educational Conferences and Classes
- Stands with Women who are pregnant and need a hand
Dubuque County Right to Life is a non-profit, non-sectarian, educational organization dedicated to preserving and fostering a respect for human life from conception to natural death. We educate the... Read More