Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile back to Garnavillo after 97 years
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
- Purchase and development of 55 acres at $1.8 mil
- Americas State Tree Walk/ ADA trail
- Provide funds for School Field Trip Transportation
The Mines of Spain Recreation Area and E.B.Lyons Interpretive and Nature Center are located on 1380 acres of wooded and prairie land just south of Dubuque, IA along the Mississippi River.It has been... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
- Honor the memory of Molly Zelinskas
- Support environmental causes
On October 25, 2016, Tony and Kari Zelinskas lost their daughter Molly in an automobile accident. In her memory, the Zelinskas’ family created an endowment fund at the Community Foundation of... Read More