Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Blueberry Jam Music Festival -Sandy Hook Tavern
- Four Mounds Youth Adventure Day Camp
The Garrett Wade Stephens Award was established to encourage others to follow their dreams and passions of their own creative and artistic abilities both through educational and experience based... Read More
Dubuque Rescue MissionEndowed
- Helping the needy through love and faith
- Offers public meal programs
- Provides temporary housing services
In 1932, a number of Dubuque area churches explored the possibility of providing a ministry to the less fortunate. Originally, there was a need to minister to the transients who traveled the nation... Read More
- Cared for over 2,700 unwanted animals in 2018
- Operates as a no-kill shelter with a 99% save rate
- Offers services to pets & the people who love them
The Dubuque Regional Humane Society (DRHS) is a private, publicly supported non-profit organization. It is committed to building lifelong bonds between people and animals through adoption, education... Read More
Dubuque Montessori SchoolEndowed
- 50 years of serving families in our community
- Theisen's more for your community award in 2018
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion initiated in 2017
Since 1968 Dubuque Montessori School has provided thousands of children the learning tools needed to build a solid foundation for future growth, development, and success. We are a parent-... Read More
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile back to Garnavillo after 97 years
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More