Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Paul W. Johnson Legacy FundNon-Endowed
In the foreword to the seminal publication Geography of Hope, Paul Johnson (then Chief of the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service) wrote "A land comprised of wilderness islands at... Read More
- Infant/Toddler Care
- Preschool Care
- School-age Care
Community Childcare of Manchester operates Carousel Child Care Center and StoryLand ChildCare in Manchester, caring for children age 2 weeks to 12 years.
- Bluebird house building workshop annually in March
- Hafeman Wildlife Area & McLaughlin Wildlife Area
- Leifker Wildlife Area - photo of pond at LWA
On April 4, 1933, a group of 34 interested citizens met at the Dubuque Library and formed the Dubuque County Conservation Society. Their main object at the time was the preservation of an area... Read More
Church of the NativityEndowed
- Weekday Mass 6:30 am Mon-Fri, 8:00 am Saturday
- Weekend Mass 4:15 pm Sat, 6:30 & 9:30 am Sunday
- Family Holy Hour 6:00-7:00 pm Wednesday
Church of the Nativity was established in 1923 to accommodate the growing population of Dubuque Catholics expanding westward from the downtown area to the hill district. The Rev. Henry P. ... Read More
- Assisted businesses with growth and expansion
- Placed Main Street on the National Register of HP
- Provided grant funding for businesses
Main Street Lansing is an economic development and historic preservation non-profit organization focused on helping the Lansing community thrive. As part of the Main Street Iowa network, Main Street... Read More