Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
FDPS Outdoor Adventure FundProject/Operating
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile & Althea Sherman Exhibit
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
Greater Dubuque Forever FundEndowed
- Be a part of something bigger, forever.
- Provide key grant funding to community projects.
- Future generations are counting on us.
No one knows exactly what tomorrow may bring for our community. What needs and opportunities will arise? What critical work will be needed to improve the quality of life? What can we do now to help... Read More
- Serving clients/residents throughout Eastern Iowa
- AutismHD Clinics in 4 communities
- Residential Center opened in 1973
Hills & Dales was founded in 1973 by Elaine Barwick to care for her son who had significant disabilities. The organization currently serves and supports individuals from 26 counties throughout... Read More
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
- Awarded over $1.2 million in scholarships
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $1.2 million in scholarships to 1,747 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May 2021, 66... Read More