Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More
- Provides financial support to the Finley Hospital
- Helps support Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association
- Improves the health of the tri-state communities
Your generosity makes a difference to the Finley Health Foundation. Generous gifts, both large and small, to the Finley Health Foundation help save lives and advance the health and well-being of... Read More
- John Bloom Arts Festival since 2003
- Art Exhibits at the Operahouse since 2007
- Central DeWitt Student Star Performers since 2004
The DeWitt Area Fine Arts Foundation is a subsidiary of the LincolnWay Community Foundation, a 501c3 designated organization, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
Cornerstone Project FundProject/Operating
- Preserved the Shumway Building
- Volunteered to paint a neighboring building
- Preserving the Valentine Building
The Cornerstone Project, NFP is a group of about 12 volunteers in Lanark, Carroll County, Illinois who are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our historic downtown. We,... Read More
- Award Winning Film: Ghost Player: Relive the Magic
- The "Internet Archive" is host to video clips
- Perform at the Field of Dreams movie site
The Ghost Player Endowment is about saving and sharing the history of a barnstorming baseball team and comedy troupe that also performs baseball skills camps and exhibition games. The... Read More