Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dubuque Montessori SchoolEndowed
- 50 years of serving families in our community
- Theisen's more for your community award in 2018
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion initiated in 2017
Since 1968 Dubuque Montessori School has provided thousands of children the learning tools needed to build a solid foundation for future growth, development, and success. We are a parent-... Read More
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile back to Garnavillo after 97 years
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
- Improving the Calamus community
- An on-going project
- Donate and receive Iowa tax credit of 25 percent!
The Greater Calamus Community Endowment is a managed endowment fund focused on improving the Calamus community. This charitable fund is a permanent account whereby the earnings will be earmarked,... Read More
The Clinton Substance Abuse Council (CSAC) began in 1989 as a volunteer coalition concerned with the escalating trend of drug abuse among Clinton youth. Today the organization provides supports to... Read More
Wendt Regional Cancer CenterEndowed
- Expert Service and State of the Art Technologies
- Dedicated Physicians and Health Care Professionals
- Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
The Right Care, Right Here. Wendt Regional Cancer Center is a leader in cancer care by providing expert services and state-of-the-art technologies to 11 counties in the Tri-State area. ... Read More