Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Successful WAVE campaign 2017-19
- New $4M pool dedicated in 2019
- Significant increase in usage in first season
The Guttenberg swimming pool celebrated an outstanding first season in 2019 and community members then launched the Wave of the Future endowment fund to help sustain and enhance it for... Read More
- Bluebird house building workshop annually in March
- Hafeman Wildlife Area & McLaughlin Wildlife Area
- Leifker Wildlife Area - photo of pond at LWA
On April 4, 1933, a group of 34 interested citizens met at the Dubuque Library and formed the Dubuque County Conservation Society. Their main object at the time was the preservation of an area... Read More
- Live and promote active nonviolence & peacemaking
- Minister in Iowa, Illinois, California, and Oregon
- The Canticle is home to the Sisters of St. Francis
The Sisters of St. Francis, Clinton, Iowa is a congregation of Catholic sisters who have been drawn to the teachings of St. Francis and St. Clare of Assisi. Members of this congregation serve... Read More
Together We Build: Jackson County Fair & Extension Outreach CenterProject/Operating
- Fundraising effort to build new Outreach Center
- Partnership - ISU Extension & Jackson County Fair
- Strengthen youth and empower our communities!
The Jackson County Fair Board and Jackson County Extension are working to strengthen families, empower youth and grow our communities in the interest of strengthening agriculture, business, community... Read More
Jackson County Disaster Recovery FundNon-Endowed
- Identifying COVID-19-related needs and resources
- Providing grants to nonprofits serving those needs
- Seeking donors to help our community during crisis
As our community and its most vulnerable populations are facing the effects of COVID-19, the Jackson County Disaster Recovery Fund provides an opportunity for the public to give with the reassurance... Read More