Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Ensuring a bright future for Anamosa
- Established in 2004 by Anamosa citizens
History The Anamosa Community Foundation was established in 2004 by a group of Anamosa citizens. It is an endowment fund dedicated solely for the benefit of Anamosa. The mission of the fund... Read More
Dubuque County Right to LifeEndowed
- Educating the Community on all Life matters
- Operates Educational Conferences and Classes
- Stands with Women who are pregnant and need a hand
Dubuque County Right to Life is a non-profit, non-sectarian, educational organization dedicated to preserving and fostering a respect for human life from conception to natural death. We educate the... Read More
Cascade Wave of the FutureProject/Operating
Over 50 years ago, community members created a bold vision to build a swimming pool for Cascade families which would ultimately provide five decades of lifesaving swimming lessons for hundreds of... Read More
- Steeple Square Received nonprofit status in 2013
- Francis Apartments provide supportive housing
- Marita Theisen Childcare Center, open in 2019
A Dubuque icon since 1867, the former home of St. Mary’s Parish is once again a hub for personal growth, celebration, and community empowerment. Steeple Square is restoring economic prosperity... Read More