Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dubuque Rescue MissionEndowed
- Helping the needy through love and faith
- Offers public meal programs
- Provides temporary housing services
In 1932, a number of Dubuque area churches explored the possibility of providing a ministry to the less fortunate. Originally, there was a need to minister to the transients who traveled the nation... Read More
- Cared for over 2,700 unwanted animals in 2018
- Operates as a no-kill shelter with a 99% save rate
- Offers services to pets & the people who love them
The Dubuque Regional Humane Society (DRHS) is a private, publicly supported non-profit organization. It is committed to building lifelong bonds between people and animals through adoption, education... Read More
- Improving the Calamus community
- An on-going project
- Donate and receive Iowa tax credit of 25 percent!
The Greater Calamus Community Endowment is a managed endowment fund focused on improving the Calamus community. This charitable fund is a permanent account whereby the earnings will be earmarked,... Read More
The Clinton Substance Abuse Council (CSAC) began in 1989 as a volunteer coalition concerned with the escalating trend of drug abuse among Clinton youth. Today the organization provides supports to... Read More
- Newly Established Scholarship Honoring
- Former Maquoketa High School Basketball Coaches
- Bill Fleming and Dennis Streets
This post-secondary scholarship will be given to a Maquoketa High School graduating boys’ basketball player or team manager who exemplifies character, determination, teamwork and selflessness.... Read More