Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dubuque Montessori SchoolEndowed
- 50 years of serving families in our community
- Theisen's more for your community award in 2018
- Iowa Quality Rating System (QRS) of Five Stars
Since 1968 Dubuque Montessori School has provided thousands of children the learning tools needed to build a solid foundation for future growth, development, and success. We are a parent-... Read More
Tri-State Wind SymphonyEndowed
The Tri-State Wind Symphony (TSWS) is a community band composed of 40-80 volunteer woodwind, brass and percussion musicians who enjoy playing free concerts at Eagle Point Park in the summertime.... Read More
- Serves Dubuque and Jackson Counties.
- Distributed over 1.5 million meals in 2018.
- Programs include Backpack and Mobile Food Pantry.
St. Stephen’s Food Bank was established in 1982 following a national information search. Located in the back of the Dubuque Rescue Mission, 25,000 pounds of food was distributed to 12 agencies... Read More
- Established in 1857; presently 2,398 families
- Value of worship, education, and faith
- We seek to become Christlike by serving others
Our history clearly demonstrates that buildings come and go. But "Church" is not about buildings. They only provide the shell in which to gather the community of believers.... Read More
Clarence Griep ScholarshipEndowed
- 2018 Scholarship Recipients: Laura Kruse, Beckman
- Haley Johnson, Cascade High School
- Jacob Dean, Dubuque Senior High School
Professor Clarence Griep (pronounced Grip) taught U.S. History and Government at the University of Dubuque in the 1960’s and 70’s until his untimely death. He was a strong advocate for... Read More