Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Member of the ELCA
- A Stephen Minister Congregation
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church was founded in 1939 and is a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA). It is nestled on the bluffs of historic Dubuque, Iowa. Our energetic... Read More
Dubuque Montessori SchoolEndowed
- 50 years of serving families in our community
- Theisen's more for your community award in 2018
- Iowa Quality Rating System (QRS) of Five Stars
Since 1968 Dubuque Montessori School has provided thousands of children the learning tools needed to build a solid foundation for future growth, development, and success. We are a parent-... Read More
Church of the NativityEndowed
- Weekday Mass 6:30 am Mon-Fri, 8:00 am Saturday
- Weekend Mass 4:15 pm Sat, 6:30 & 9:30 am Sunday
Church of the Nativity was established in 1923 to accommodate the growing population of Dubuque Catholics expanding westward from the downtown area to the hill district. The Rev. Henry P. ... Read More
Tri-State Wind SymphonyEndowed
The Tri-State Wind Symphony (TSWS) is a community band composed of 40-80 volunteer woodwind, brass and percussion musicians who enjoy playing free concerts at Eagle Point Park in the summertime.... Read More
- Bluebird house building workshop annually in March
- Hafeman Wildlife Area & McLaughlin Wildlife Area
- Leifker Wildlife Area - photo of pond at LWA
On April 4, 1933, a group of 34 interested citizens met at the Dubuque Library and formed the Dubuque County Conservation Society. Their main object at the time was the preservation of an area... Read More