Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Celebrating 180 years of praising Him
- Over 27 years of serving Free Community Meal
We are a congregation with over 500 people who come together from all walks of life and seek to serve our Lord and Master. When you visit our church, we hope that you will sense the presence of God... Read More
- A place for caregivers to connect with each other;
- Access resources, experts and support;
- Manage stress and take time for self-care
Caring for a loved one with chronic illness is physically and emotionally exhausting — and oftentimes overwhelming. "No matter what caregivers need — even if it’s just a hug... Read More
Forever LincolnWay Endowment Endowed
- Planning today to make an impact FOREVER
- Serving 10 communities in rural Clinton County
- Over $7M in grants and scholarships awarded
The seeds of the LincolnWay Community Foundation were planted when a group of passionate residents joined forces to reopen a local operahouse theater. They understood the power of people... Read More
Motor Mill FoundationEndowed
- 33 MM Volunteers contributed 1096.25 hours in 2020
- The Motor Mill welcomed 805 visitors in 2020.
- Received $125,000 from the Rural Heritage grant.
In 2002, the CCCB looked to the public for guidance and assistance to develop a long-range plan for the entire Motor Mill Site. As a result, the Motor Mill Advisory Committee was formed in March of... Read More
- Osborne delivered 327 programs to 6,638 in 2020.
- 78% of Environmental Ed. participants are youth.
- Volunteers provided 1282.75 hours of their time.
The Osborne Partners for Education Endowment Fund was started by Susi Nehls and Roy Blair in memory of Susi's father, Dr. Joe Hickey. Dr. Hickey's research led to the legislation that... Read More