Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Advance equity and inclusion
- Meet the cultural needs of a diverse community
In early 2012, community members began to take notice of challenges related to diversity, equity and inclusion in Dubuque. Individuals were having trouble accessing needed services and... Read More
- Serving the needs of Clayton County
- Your gift keeps helping others
- Awarded $194,877 in grants & scholarships in 2016
As the late Roger Halvorson once said, "All of what you see around you today in few years could disappear and be gone...foundations keep the community functioning as if the people were still... Read More
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile back to Garnavillo after 97 years
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
- Purchase and development of 55 acres at $1.8 mil
- Americas State Tree Walk/ ADA trail
- Provide funds for School Field Trip Transportation
The Mines of Spain Recreation Area and E.B.Lyons Interpretive and Nature Center are located on 1380 acres of wooded and prairie land just south of Dubuque, IA along the Mississippi River.It has been... Read More
- Honor the memory of Molly Zelinskas
- Support environmental causes
On October 25, 2016, Tony and Kari Zelinskas lost their daughter Molly in an automobile accident. In her memory, the Zelinskas’ family created an endowment fund at the Community Foundation of... Read More