Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
DeWitt Bank & Trust Co. has been instrumental in funding the Central Community Educational Foundation. Through its Saber Card program established in the year 2000, the bank contributed over $50,... Read More
Clarence Griep ScholarshipEndowed
- 2019 Scholarship Recipients:
- Josie Deutmeyer, Beckman Catholic High School
- Marie Knepper, Cascade High School
Professor Clarence Griep (pronounced Grip) taught U.S. History and Government at the University of Dubuque in the 1960’s and 70’s until his untimely death. He was a strong advocate for... Read More
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
- Awarded over $1.1 million in scholarships
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $1.1 million in scholarships to 1,681 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May... Read More
Clayton County Freedom Rock FundProject/Operating
- $7,000 Donations to get and set boulder
- Aureon/Alpine Communications $250 Grant Awarded
- $6500 grant Upper MIssissippi Gaming Commission
We are a group of local veterans who have united to establish one of Ray "Bubba" Sorensen's Freedom Rocks in Guttenberg, Iowa to recognize, honor, and thank all Clayton County veterans... Read More