Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Supporting Local Military - Past, Present & Future
- Premier Community Event
- Raised over $100,000+ since 2009
Cha-Cha for Troops Join Michael Fullan as he participates in the Dubuque Chamber's 9th Annual Dancing with the Stars to raise money for Run4Troops. All proceeds raised through Michael's... Read More
- 2014 - Scholarships provided for 2 CNA Students
- 2016 - Purchased Giant White Board for Nursing
Veterans Memorial Hospital (VMH) was built in 1950 in Waukon, IA. Veterans Memorial Health Care Foundation (VMHCF) was formed in 1982 and Veterans Memorial Health Care Foundation Endowment for... Read More
- Weekly PreK-Adult Sunday School, K-5/6-12 Youth Gr
- Annual Vacation Bible School w/ approx. 120 kids
- 2017 365 Impact Award Recipient for Damka Mission
We believe all means all. All people are welcome and the real hospitality we offer to all people, all of the time, matters. All are welcomed to worship, take Communion, and connect in this... Read More
- Serving Carroll County since 2014
- Provides grants, scholarships and tax benefits
The Lanark Area Community Foundation is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque and was originally formed in 2014. The idea of establishing a geographic affiliate fund stemmed... Read More
Lampe Family FoundationEndowed
The Lampe Family Foundation was established to benefit children and young adults through grants and scholarships