Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- 2010 Iowa Chapter of the Year
- 2010 Iowa Governor's Volunteer Service Award
- Awarded over $1.1 million in scholarships
Since 1993, Allamakee Scholarship Fund, Inc. has awarded over $1.1 million in scholarships to 1,681 graduating seniors and alumni of the Allamakee Community School District. In May... Read More
- Preservation of Garnavillo Area History
- Large natural history, archealogical displays
- 1902 Crestmobile & Althea Sherman Exhibit
Since 1965, The Garnavillo Historical Society, a non-profit organization, has researched, recorded and preserved the history of Garnavillo and the surrounding area. The Historical... Read More
- 2013 Winner Iowa Governor's Award for Quality Care
- 2013 Dubuque Chamber "Business of the Year" Winner
- 2020 one of Dubuque's "Coolest Places to Work"
Stonehill Communities (former Stonehill Franciscan Services) is a faith-based, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) health and wellness community serving older adults in and around Dubuque, Iowa. Our history has... Read More
Clayton County Freedom Rock FundProject/Operating
- $7,000 Donations to get and set boulder
- Aureon/Alpine Communications $250 Grant Awarded
- $6500 grant Upper MIssissippi Gaming Commission
We are a group of local veterans who have united to establish one of Ray "Bubba" Sorensen's Freedom Rocks in Guttenberg, Iowa to recognize, honor, and thank all Clayton County veterans... Read More
Paws on your Heart Pet Rescue Endowed
- Supports organizations that rescue pets
- Supports services that help pet owners
Pet rescue services, if they exist at all, operate with never-enough funding from a limited number of sources. Adoption fees cover only a small fraction of rescue expenses; donations and other... Read More