Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Multiple field trips & guests from community
- Family communication via email, notes & in person
Little Shepherd Preschool and Day Care is guided by high expectations coupled with the knowledge that all children learn at different levels and speeds. Our preschool staff will provide students with... Read More
- John Bloom Arts Festival since 2003
- Art Exhibits at the Operahouse since 2007
- Central DeWitt Student Star Performers since 2004
The DeWitt Area Fine Arts Foundation is a subsidiary of the LincolnWay Community Foundation, a 501c3 designated organization, affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
Cornerstone Project FundProject/Operating
- Preserved the Shumway Building
- Volunteered to paint a neighboring building
- Preserving the Valentine Building
The Cornerstone Project, NFP is a group of about 12 volunteers in Lanark, Carroll County, Illinois who are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our historic downtown. We,... Read More
- Award Winning Film: Ghost Player: Relive the Magic
- The "Internet Archive" is host to video clips
- Perform at the Field of Dreams movie site
The Ghost Player Endowment is about saving and sharing the history of a barnstorming baseball team and comedy troupe that also performs baseball skills camps and exhibition games. The... Read More
- Supports local health care in Clayton County
- Financial support to the Elkader hospital
- Financial support to Elkader EMS
Your donations will support the Central Community Hospital Foundation's mission of improving the health of our communities through the professional and personalized care of MercyOne Elkader... Read More