Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
Dubuque Community YMCA/YWCAEndowed
- Diabetes Prevention Program January 2017!!
- Before and After School Care at the Y!!
- New Restorative Strategies Initiative!!
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adult, families and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy... Read More
- Protect northwest Illinois ecosystems values
- Instill personal connections to nature
- Preserve region's heritage for future generations
The Jo Daviess Conservation Foundation (JDCF) is filling a much needed gap in the local community. In a county without a park district, JDCF acquires, restores and protects biologically and... Read More
Safe Haven Humane SocietyEndowed
- Only humane society in Jo Daviess County, Illinois
- Our cats and dogs stay until they find a good home
- We get no government funding.
In 1996 Safe Haven started out as a not-for-profit when two people met in a fateful encounter. Cheryl Lange took a wrong turn in Elizabeth when she met Penny Heidenreich and this was the start of a... Read More
Grant Wood Mississippi River Region FundNon-Endowed
- Received $1.9 mil. as State of Iowa pilot region.
- Completed 8 projects in the first year.
- Secured approx. $17 million for projects.
Jones, Jackson, and Dubuque Counties form the Grant Wood – Mississippi River Region. The region is working together across jurisdictions, interests, and skills to “erase the boundaries” and create... Read More