Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Awarded 5 scholarships totaling $5750 in 2014
- Organizing a Global Perspectives Teacher Institute
The Thomas Determan Global Perspectives Endowment was established to recognize outstanding high school seniors and teachers who have demonstrated behaviors focused on “thinking globally and acting... Read More
Hospice of DubuqueEndowed
- Compassionate care for the terminally ill
- Support for families and caregivers
- Bereavement services and educational programs
Hospice of Dubuque provides comprehensive care for the terminally ill and support for caregivers. Bereavement services are available to anyone who has experienced a loss through death. Hospice of... Read More
- Primary and specialty health care services
The Medical Associates Clinic, P.C., is a multi-specialty medical group practice dedicated to providing quality, accessible, and cost effective primary and specialty health care services to residents... Read More
American Cancer SocietyEndowed
- Proudly fighting against cancer since 1913
- $1 billion in resources annually to save lives
The American Cancer Society was founded in 1913 as the American Society for the Control of Cancer (ASCC) by 15 prominent physicians and business leaders in New York City. At that time, a cancer... Read More
- Raise research funds for epilepsies
- Provides support for affected individuals
Dravet Syndrome Foundation fulfills its mission with the following programs: Research Grant Awards; Patient Assistance Grants; IICEPR (International Ion Channel Epilepsy Patient Registry); Research... Read More