Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- 8th Annual Panther Prowl Road Race September 19th!
- Over $8000.00 given back in the last two years!
- Unbelievably Awesome
The Greater Monticello Community Foundation is a leading voice and catalyst for connecting donors, nonprofit organizations, professional advisers, community leaders and other partners to inspire... Read More
The Jackson Hohmann “Play Like There's No Tomorrow” Endowed Fund was established to provide soccer scholarships for children to develop their soccer talents and “live” their passion for soccer.... Read More
- Serves 12,000+ athletes & Unified Sports partners
- Athletes represent all 99 counties
- More than 15,000 volunteers statewide
Through Special Olympics sports training and competition, children and adults with intellectual disabilities reach their full potential and experience inclusion in their communities every day.
- Protects soil, air, and water resources
- Provides free technical assistance to landowners
- Promotes education of local conservation efforts
The Jones Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD), created in 1942, strives to help landowners implement conservation practices on their land. Practices such as terraces, grassed waterways, cover... Read More
New Albin Public LibraryEndowed
Community education for youth and adults