Need help finding the right nonprofit? Call us at 563-588-2700 or CONTACT US.
Welcome to the Giving Center! Here you can search for and learn about nonprofits working on issues that are important to you. Your donation goes directly to your selected nonprofit's fund at the Community Foundation and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Community Foundation’s tax identification number is 42-152-6614.
Looking for a nonprofit board to serve on? Please see our list of open board positions.
- Protects soil, air, and water resources
- Provides free technical assistance to landowners
- Promotes education of local conservation efforts
The Jones Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD), created in 1942, strives to help landowners implement conservation practices on their land. Practices such as terraces, grassed waterways, cover... Read More
New Albin Public LibraryEndowed
Community education for youth and adults
- Dedicated Faculty and Staff
- Upgraded Technology
- Tuition Assistance
Sacred Heart School began serving the Maquoketa community in 1961. Today, Sacred Heart School serves children in 3 year-old preschool through 6th grade. The teachers, staff members, and children of... Read More
- A witness of historic Christianity in Dubuque
- Proclaiming the Good News: Christ is risen!
- A presence of Sacramental Healing
St. Elias Church is the only Orthodox Christian Church in the Tri-State Area. We are in the Metropolis of Chicago of the Greek Archdiocese of America, which is an Eparchy of the Ecumenical... Read More
Circles Initiative DubuqueNon-Endowed
- Connects volunteers and leaders to families
- Assists families making the journey out of poverty
Volunteer Allies help families break the cycle of poverty by sharing their time and friendship. There are barriers that keep even the most motivated from achieving prosperity, but Circles breaks down... Read More